GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAME A DAY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 07:22
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
how come the winners havent been drawn past the 26 in the winners list and it is the 30th has gameaday finished or does it just not get posted for a while
Tue 30/08/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
one last thing can i only win a gad on the day i entered of can i win on a review from yesterday etc
Tue 30/08/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
Thx guys I was going to review The Wind Waker but if a gad has been won on it there is no point right? also why does zzzz bother although it is pretty funny that he is trying to win and it is quite a big deal to me i want to preorder a 360 game or get summit strike. OOOO the possibilities....... I didn't think of what i could get
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Bonus wrote:
> Obviously not, you've won enough to disprove that theory ;).

Hahaha, it's a Celtic attack from both sides!!!

How many games have you won, Bonus? One, was it, for telling us about a forum/cookie-glitch that your mate found?

Ah yes.

Oh, what's this:

Hamilton 1 - 1 Dundee... life proving a little tough in Division One?

Birmingham City 3 - 2 West Bromwich Albion - Muahahahaha!
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:48
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Here are some examples:

Game's last win - [URL]http://specialreserve.co.uk/reviews/customer.php?code=XV1977[/URL]

My last win - [URL]http://specialreserve.co.uk/reviews/customer.php?code=DS3058[/URL]

Oh, and by the way, if someone's already won a GAD for a product, you can still win by reviewing it. That's something a friend of mine believed, until proved him wrong.

Here's one of zzzz's for comparison: [URL]http://specialreserve.co.uk/reviews/customer.php?index=1046371804&custid=TRUE[/URL]
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:41
Regular
Game wrote:
> Winning a game, dare I say it, isn't a HUGE deal. It's just as nice
> the 25th time as it is the 2nd, but Special Reserve dont poo these
> games out, you'll have to earn it.

Obviously not, you've won enough to disprove that theory ;).
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Also, leave one full line between paragraphs, it makes things easier to read and more desirable to read in the first place.

Also, try and keep each paragraph on track. Don't start going off about the graphics then into gameplay all in one paragraph, split things up.

With your next review, write it in Word, space out the paragraphs and re-read it at least twice to check that it's fluid and not stop-starty.

Winning a game, dare I say it, isn't a HUGE deal. It's just as nice the 25th time as it is the 2nd, but Special Reserve dont poo these games out, you'll have to earn it.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:34
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
[URL]http://specialreserve.co.uk/reviews/customer.php?code=XV6767[/URL]

This be your review, yes?

Looks like we'll have to do some work. When reviewing, try to be more formal. Talking about yourself and saying that you have several of the games in the series isn't a good thing to do. Neither is forgetting the apostrophes.

Also, don't mention which place you can get it cheaper, or say "SPECIAL RSRVE ROKS!!!!11 gameaday plz!"

Not that you did, I'm just pointing out one of zzzz's mistakes.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:30
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
I did some cheats and have some forum posts and also a review and I am doing another. I also did a rubbish short walkthrough and 1 hint but that isn't enough right. I need to read a review really.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
CHeats rarely win, although you can't go wrong with the odd walkthrough... takes a lot of time though. And people tend to look to IGN and the like for that sort of thing. The personal opinion of fellow forum-frequenting UK gamers is very valuable.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:21
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Basically, read the reviews of those high up on the top 50.

Plus, don't try to win with cheats, walkthroughs or forum posts, They're not that keen on giving prizes, especially with the first two.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.