GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Water"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 15:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
You're meant to drink like 6 glasses or water a day or something aren't you?

Well, it doesn't specify how big the glasses are, like, is it 6 pints or 6 shots or what? I need to know how much water I have to drink to remain thoroughly hydrated!

Also does the amount of water you drink depend on how tall/big you are? Like, would a 6'5 rugby player have to drink more than a 5'1 librarian?

Also do bigger people have bigger organs? Like, does a fat fellow have a bigger heart and lungs etc than a skinny little emo kid?

I've drank 2 litres of water today, hows that? and I didnt use a Britta filter like you homos, straight from the tap. Oh aye.
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:02
"Tesco value"
hmmm, if water enters the lung it is then that your blood can get hyperdiluted.

Drinking too much can cause hyponatremia through lack of salt and minerals in the blood and can cause unconciousness, but i've never come across it and David Blaine should have been in a coma on the tenth day of the his stunt if he had only been drinking water.

suppose you can die, only if you dont replace lost minerals

Having had the pleasure of resuscitating a couple of drowned people it's suprising how much water the stomach can hold when it all comes burbling up like a geyser!
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
You'd have to drink stupid amounts to drown your innards though, wouldn't you?

Cheers for the organ info.

Also, does anyone know what a man has where a woman's womb and ovaries etc are?
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:33
Paradox: wrote:
> You'd have to drink stupid amounts to drown your innards though,

> Also, does anyone know what a man has where a woman's womb and
> ovaries etc are?

lol, another one!
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
yeah?
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:51
Regular
A prostrate and a bigger colon.
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Emitime wrote:
> Chipseh wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
>
> Is it bad to drink too much water?
>
> Yeah, if you drink LOADS of water, you, erm, die. Nah, you get
> "water intoxication".
>
> No. You do actually die if you drink too much.
>
> If there's too much in your blood, it diffuses into your brain and
> you... die.

Cool. :D
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:09
Regular
"SOUP!"
Stryke wrote:
> A prostrate and a bigger colon.

oooh. I feel so.. full
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:13
Regular
Your basic womb comes flatpacked most of the time anyway. Like Ikea. And, like Ikea, it needs a man to get assembled.
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I woke up 5 times the other night just to rehydrate after doing some heavy training.

I drank near to 8 and a bit litres. How the hell can my body absorb that much, yet not go to the loo once?

I must have been as dry as a camels tongue...
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Also, to add onto points Emitime and gordenisagaybys made:

Emitime isn't quite right. The diluting of the blood only occurs when you're taking ecstacy or something that causes the blood vessels to open up.

gorden however, is more accurate in saying trouble would occur with the lack of minerals and salts which are used up or sweated out.

Incidentally, some dogs like licking people to get the salt off of the surface of the skin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.