GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Water"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 15:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
You're meant to drink like 6 glasses or water a day or something aren't you?

Well, it doesn't specify how big the glasses are, like, is it 6 pints or 6 shots or what? I need to know how much water I have to drink to remain thoroughly hydrated!

Also does the amount of water you drink depend on how tall/big you are? Like, would a 6'5 rugby player have to drink more than a 5'1 librarian?

Also do bigger people have bigger organs? Like, does a fat fellow have a bigger heart and lungs etc than a skinny little emo kid?

I've drank 2 litres of water today, hows that? and I didnt use a Britta filter like you homos, straight from the tap. Oh aye.
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
You're meant to drink like 6 glasses or water a day or something aren't you?

Well, it doesn't specify how big the glasses are, like, is it 6 pints or 6 shots or what? I need to know how much water I have to drink to remain thoroughly hydrated!

Also does the amount of water you drink depend on how tall/big you are? Like, would a 6'5 rugby player have to drink more than a 5'1 librarian?

Also do bigger people have bigger organs? Like, does a fat fellow have a bigger heart and lungs etc than a skinny little emo kid?

I've drank 2 litres of water today, hows that? and I didnt use a Britta filter like you homos, straight from the tap. Oh aye.
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:48
Regular
I always drink straight from the tap.

Not even a glass involved.

2 litres = about 6-8 glasses = how much you're supposed to drink.

I think it's 4 pints you're supposed to drink.

That's about 2 litres or soemthing.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:07
Regular
"SOUP!"
Awesome. Well when I finish this bottle It'll be 3 litres.

Is it bad to drink too much water?

Also, anyone know the answer to my organs question?
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Paradox: wrote:

> Is it bad to drink too much water?

Yeah, if you drink LOADS of water, you, erm, die. Nah, you get "water intoxication".
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:29
Regular
Water is the perfect hangover cure.

Perfec'.

I drink loads of water during the day, I even take a bottle and fill that up in the morning so I don't have to keep on going to the tap.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:32
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."

No, but you'll be visiting the toilet every half hour.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
Woah, I'm peeing like a racehorse.

This is fun.
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
>
> Also, anyone know the answer to my organs question?

For the hearts and the lungs, it depends on the level of fitness, and not the size of the actual person.

Example: Lance Armstrong (Tour de France 7 times champion) has a HUGE heart muscle and HUGE lungs. This pushes his other organs downwards, as there is not enough space in his chest, and this gives him a pot belly.

True story.
Mon 29/08/05 at 21:43
Regular
"\\"
Chipseh wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
>
>
> Yeah, if you drink LOADS of water, you, erm, die. Nah, you get
> "water intoxication".

No. You do actually die if you drink too much.

If there's too much in your blood, it diffuses into your brain and you... die.

:D
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Drinking too much water often makes you feel sick as well.

I remember having a water drinking competition once. I downed three pints of it in about thirty seconds and then promptly threw up. I suppose that was more to do with the fact that I drank it very quickly rather than the volume though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.