GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Water"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 15:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
You're meant to drink like 6 glasses or water a day or something aren't you?

Well, it doesn't specify how big the glasses are, like, is it 6 pints or 6 shots or what? I need to know how much water I have to drink to remain thoroughly hydrated!

Also does the amount of water you drink depend on how tall/big you are? Like, would a 6'5 rugby player have to drink more than a 5'1 librarian?

Also do bigger people have bigger organs? Like, does a fat fellow have a bigger heart and lungs etc than a skinny little emo kid?

I've drank 2 litres of water today, hows that? and I didnt use a Britta filter like you homos, straight from the tap. Oh aye.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:49
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I am indeed knackered.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Clazon wrote:
> Although I've always realised it's far better weening people on to
> booze, instead of them just flooding themselves with it on the night
> of their 18th.

My mum's been giving me bits of alcohol for years now, so yeah, I'm well used to it. tyhanks to the blackouts, I think I know my (rather small) limits now, so yeah, I'll try and have fun within them, without getting too wasted.Thing is though, I can drink loads in a calm environment and be okay. Drink a few in a party atmosphere and I get proper p*ssed. Damn excitement.

And with that, I be gone. M'RAH
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:39
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Drinking on the streets is vile. So trampish.

The waiting will do you good.
:)

Although I've always realised it's far better weening people on to booze, instead of them just flooding themselves with it on the night of their 18th.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Clazon wrote:
> Most places still seel it to kids. Dodgy off-licenses and the sort.
>
> Just don't show ID or anything and I don't think they can accuse you
> of anything.

Even if I got it, I'd have nowhere to drink it. I'm not a street kinda person, and I don't want to go round to my mates houses going 'yeah, don't mind if I drink your bedroom, do ya?'.

I'm happy to wait. My liver will have a lot of abuse these next few years, undoubtedly.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
mattributé wrote:

> Where can you get it from? I'm not 18 for another few months yet, so
> I'd have to rely on my mother to get me some... and she doesn't
> 'like' cider. So yeah, I'll be having to wiat until March until I
> get me some of that shiznit

Most places still seel it to kids. Dodgy off-licenses and the sort.

Just don't show ID or anything and I don't think they can accuse you of anything.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
The moment I reflect upon, was the time when I was young, and my parents didn't know that I drank. I was heavily pisssed, but remembered that someone said you don't get as pisssed if you eat stuff aswell. So I crammed as many cheesy Doritos as I could.

T'was not an enjoyable train journey for the other passengers on 2 London trains on the way back home.

"There was some dodgy curry there, mum." And it was the perfect thing, because the crisps were orange. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Everyone should have "the cider incident" to reflect upon.

Every once in a while, your tagline makes me laugh aloud. That post was that moment.

Thanks.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
gerrid wrote:
> Try Magners. It's colder, smoother and has slightly less taste but a
> healthier colour. It's also about £3.40 a bottle, but you get
> 600ml so that's ok. Don't forget to have it with ice, though. It's
> not so great without.

Where can you get it from? I'm not 18 for another few months yet, so I'd have to rely on my mother to get me some... and she doesn't 'like' cider. So yeah, I'll be having to wiat until March until I get me some of that shiznit

> But yeah, you don't want to get drunk on Cider. Not a good idea.

Yeah. Wasn't too bad though - I wasn't sick, minor headache... I just think it was because I had 2 litres of cheap crap (which had very little taste) in such a small period.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:22
"period drama"
Everyone should have "the cider incident" to reflect upon.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
mattributé wrote:
> Strongbow is my current highlight.

Try Magners. It's colder, smoother and has slightly less taste but a healthier colour. It's also about £3.40 a bottle, but you get 600ml so that's ok. Don't forget to have it with ice, though. It's not so great without.

But yeah, you don't want to get drunk on Cider. Not a good idea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.