GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reading 2005 Yo !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 14:55
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
So yeah, whats everyones views of it this year?

In my opinion, the line-up was terrible but there was a few good bands I enjoyed. I may have High Fived someone here along the main boardwalk through Yellow camp. I got about 50 people i think.

So yeah, I'm going to do a complaint email to mean fiddler as to why the orange phone recharging tent wasn't there. . . facist pigs. £5 for a disposable phone charge that charges it half a bar. Idiots.

Also gonna ask them what they're doing with bands these days. In my opinion, it's starting to turn into a crappy indie pop fest when years ago it was mostly hardcore.

Wasn't happy but still had awesome time.
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
Leedsfest is an indie/pop fest, it has been for the last 6 outings and I doubt it'll change anytime soon.

Download festival is the 'hardcore' & metal festival. Go there and sweat like I did.
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Possum_Number2 wrote:
> Also gonna ask them what they're doing with bands these days. In my
> opinion, it's starting to turn into a crappy indie pop fest when
> years ago it was mostly hardcore.

Ahahahahha.

I love you. I'm sure that the charlatans and travis headlining a couple of years ago was 'proper hardcore'

And what do you mean by hardcore? Hardcore what?

Check my thread, holmes. Leeds forever.
Mon 29/08/05 at 14:55
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
So yeah, whats everyones views of it this year?

In my opinion, the line-up was terrible but there was a few good bands I enjoyed. I may have High Fived someone here along the main boardwalk through Yellow camp. I got about 50 people i think.

So yeah, I'm going to do a complaint email to mean fiddler as to why the orange phone recharging tent wasn't there. . . facist pigs. £5 for a disposable phone charge that charges it half a bar. Idiots.

Also gonna ask them what they're doing with bands these days. In my opinion, it's starting to turn into a crappy indie pop fest when years ago it was mostly hardcore.

Wasn't happy but still had awesome time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.