GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i got a job! :D"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/05 at 10:07
Regular
a few weeks ago you might remember i pu8t in a thread asking for ideas on how i could get a job!? well i have finally found one and i start today at 12:30! whooohhooooooo lol!

i have found myself a little job in a cafe working on weekends £4.50 an hour; excellent for my age really!!! (14yrs)

well wish me luck lol but bloody nervous!

thanks for all of you who gave me ideas really helped!!!
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:45
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> Theres nothing wrong with watching Ant and Dec, they are quite funny.

I'm sorry but you're talking about Ant and Decs' Saturday Night Takeaway (I'm sorry but I watched some of it ... once mind) and the show is LCD stuff (if you don't understand the term then that would prove it) akin to watching mind-boring drudgery such as Big Brother

Ant and Dec are mildly amusing, but there really is something wrong with watching a show quite as mind-boggling stupid and with as little wit as Saturday Night Takeaway

> Its a bit sad if people take the mick out of you for what you watch,

Not really, sometimes you just need to be prepare for the outside world, it's not socially acceptable to talk about that programme. Secondly the word 'mick' is likely to merit a beating

> and its a bit stupid if your not supposed to admit to watching
> certain TV programmes!

Well, no. "Guess what guys I watched "My Little Pony" yesterday", I can't see you saying something like that. Tv Programmes like that are for the embarassingly boring/stupid people who have nothing better to do than watch other people winning Dog food
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:48
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Hey tnc! While someone's getting berated for watching Ant and Dec, and others are being beaten for carrying the name 'Micky', I bet you're being worshipped by the whole town for spending your evenings on an internet chat forum!
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:51
Regular
1. He doesn't need you to "fight his battles"
2. Being on a site may not be the "coolest" thing to do but it certainly beats the bottom of the barrel Ant and Dec
3. You're on the site aswell
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
> Well, no. "Guess what guys I watched "My Little Pony"
> yesterday", I can't see you saying something like that. Tv
> Programmes like that are for the embarassingly boring/stupid people
> who have nothing better to do than watch other people winning Dog
> food

Obviously i wouldnt say that because i dont watch My Little Pony, however if i did i would admit it.

It is really sad to be ashamed of what you watch on tele.

Fair enough if you dont like the programme then thats your opinion but its up to other people what they watch and i wouldnt take the mick...sorry i mean p!ss out of you for what you watch, even if it was my little pony.
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:52
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Also tnc, he is right...you could do better stuff with your time, such as learning how to use an exclamation mark or even a question mark.

:p
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:56
Regular
Welcome to the real world

In your life people rip it out of you for many things, watching things on tv is just the same.

It doesn't make it any more pathetic to criticise what someone watches on tv, I'd say that's far less important than being berrated for something like a hobby; as it's obviously less important to you

I do have my opinion, and I had to vent it. You also have yours. However I tend to get heated and I said what I think is true. You have every right to defend yourself

I'm not "picking on you" specifically
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:57
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did you used to be Lord Funk?
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:58
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> Also tnc, he is right...you could do better stuff with your time, such
> as learning how to use an exclamation mark or even a question mark.
>
> :p

There seems to be this mentality of "OMG, you're on an Internet Chat forum, you must be a geek"

Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you that you're on the forum aswell? or that I'm idling away the time in a more constructive way than watching tv.

I admit I haven't always had something to do in the evenings but I come on as it's something to do as I talk to people on MSN

God, I hate justifying myself to you people
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:58
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> Did you used to be Lord Funk?

Yes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.