GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 09:37
Regular
If you came on these forums later today, and saw a message on the main page something like this:

We are sorry but these forums have closed down. Permanently.

How would you feel?
Thu 25/08/05 at 12:10
[URL]http://mirror-us-ga1.gallery.hd.org/_exhibits/maths/knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-orange-nylon-rope-1-AJHD.jpg[/URL]
Thu 25/08/05 at 10:34
Regular
"not dead"
I'd be peeved.

I'd live though.
Thu 25/08/05 at 10:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I'd be well narked.

I go to a couple of other forums; one for history discussions, one for political (christ, I'm boring...) but this is the best all-round forum. And it distracts me from work too...
Thu 25/08/05 at 10:13
Regular
"\\"
I wouldn't have a reason to spend all day on the PC any more. For sure.

Dunno if that's good or bad though.
Thu 25/08/05 at 10:11
Regular
I'd like to think I'd only go 'meh', but the truth is, this is the only chat forum I actually enjoy visiting. Sure, there are idiots galore, but this place and it's occasional crazyness get me through an otherwise tedious day of work.

Yeah I can go elsewhere on the net, check out other sites and all that, but I always end up back here to see what you lot are talking about.

I'd miss it, but I wouldn't reach for the Gilette if it closed.
Thu 25/08/05 at 09:52
Regular
"8==="
It'd be a bit of a pain since I come on here to discuss things that the average person in the street doesn't want to discuss.

I would have to go back to ranting at random people in the street and that would make me sad.
Thu 25/08/05 at 09:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Meh.
Thu 25/08/05 at 09:37
Regular
If you came on these forums later today, and saw a message on the main page something like this:

We are sorry but these forums have closed down. Permanently.

How would you feel?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.