GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 09:37
Regular
If you came on these forums later today, and saw a message on the main page something like this:

We are sorry but these forums have closed down. Permanently.

How would you feel?
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:39
Regular
"smile, it's free"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I guess in the long run I'd missing reading bits and pieces about
> people and also the Music/PC Gaming stuff.

Ah, it's all starting to come out now, Sheepy.

Next you'll be telling us how you'd be thrown into a terrible spiral of self-pity and despair, only to emerge from a drying-out clinic three decades later, with no memory of your youth and former life.
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I guess in the long run I'd missing reading bits and pieces about people and also the Music/PC Gaming stuff.
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:24
"period drama"
Hmmm ... well, I'd be a little confused, seeing as I don't have anything else to do with myself at the moment. I suppose I'd probably find something more constructive to do, which is never very fun.

I'd certainly miss the SSC, because there are so seriously talented people here. And, although it would be easy just to dismiss everyone as fake internet strangers, I have been here 4 years now (... bloody hell, that's a long time ...) and I would genuinely miss talking to a lot of people here. There's been some good times.

I doubt I could be bothered to go and find another forum to doss around on either ... I hate all those signatures and name-tags and random dancing icons and cluttered-up screens that seems to make up 99% of other forums anyway.
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:22
SHEEPY wrote:
> I would go
>
> 'Oh'
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Mine would be able to restart.
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:24
Regular
"Laughingstock"
My life would be over.
Thu 25/08/05 at 21:40
Regular
I'd miss your high-class adventures, Moj.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:58
Regular
"That's right!"
I've just started posting here again so I'd be a little, er, not upset, not put out, not unhappy just, er... well I'd rather they stayed open.

I doubt I'd find somewhere else, unless the best of the forums got together and invaded some other place and someone asked me to tag along.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:38
Regular
I'd go "oh well, now I have to find something else to do to occupy my boredom, damn"
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd think "Oh well" and go to the other places I dwell far away from here where we swear and everything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.