GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"US Open"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
"0228"
Draw was made today:

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4153606.stm[/URL]

Team GB are completely screwed.

Henman should win his first round match but the French guy that he'll probably face in the second round is pretty decent from what I've seen. If he did make it the third round then the rest of his journey would probably look like this: Ancic - Safin - Hewitt - Federer - Nadal. Not a chance for Tim, not a chance.

Rusedski has it even tougher. He could face Nadal in the third round which is pretty unlucky and to get there he's a got a couple of matches that won't be easy, especially with an American in the first round.

Murray still has to get past the qualifying stages and with him having a bad shoulder that's not guaranteed. If he did make it into the draw then it'd be tough for him to get very far because he'd alost certainly end up against one of the top seeds very early on.

It was looking petty good for GB just a few days ago. Rusedski's been on fantastic form, Henman had a great run last year at the US Open, and Murray's only been improving since Wimbledon. Looks like it'll be at least 2006 before a Brit win a Grand Slam again.
Wed 24/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
"0228"
Draw was made today:

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4153606.stm[/URL]

Team GB are completely screwed.

Henman should win his first round match but the French guy that he'll probably face in the second round is pretty decent from what I've seen. If he did make it the third round then the rest of his journey would probably look like this: Ancic - Safin - Hewitt - Federer - Nadal. Not a chance for Tim, not a chance.

Rusedski has it even tougher. He could face Nadal in the third round which is pretty unlucky and to get there he's a got a couple of matches that won't be easy, especially with an American in the first round.

Murray still has to get past the qualifying stages and with him having a bad shoulder that's not guaranteed. If he did make it into the draw then it'd be tough for him to get very far because he'd alost certainly end up against one of the top seeds very early on.

It was looking petty good for GB just a few days ago. Rusedski's been on fantastic form, Henman had a great run last year at the US Open, and Murray's only been improving since Wimbledon. Looks like it'll be at least 2006 before a Brit win a Grand Slam again.
Wed 24/08/05 at 20:04
Regular
Gael Monfils. He's the French equivalent of Murray, except that he's better and has already won an event on the ATP tour. He dresses like Nadal, except he's black.

Oh, and he won Wimbledon boys last year. All in all, he's awesome.
Wed 24/08/05 at 20:11
Regular
"0228"
In a way, the draw may work in Henman's favour. He seems to underestimate some of the unseeded players so if he's always playing good opponents then he won't shut off and he'll produce some good stuff. Also, he won't have to face Federer in the final which is good considering Federer has won the last 22 (I think) finals that he's been in.

What am I talking about? We all know Tim will get knocked out in the first round.
Wed 24/08/05 at 20:22
Regular
I've got me a fiver on Nadal to win.

Well, he might.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:18
Regular
"0228"
Have you ever heard of a bloke called Rodger Federer? Well, I've benn tipped off that he's pretty good at this tennis malarkey so if you bet on anyone it should be him.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:24
Regular
Ridiculously bad odds on Federer, as always.

Rusedski has James Blake in the 1st round. Tricky tie, Blake would be a seed if he hadn't been out for so long.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:25
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> Ridiculously bad odds on Federer, as always.

There is a good reason for that: he's going to win.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:26
Regular
Aha, but there's a chance he might not. And I like Nadal; in fact, he's one of the few things I like from Spain. He's my tennis Baros. Even looks like him, a bit.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:32
Regular
"0228"
I hate Nadal, though I'll admit he does have a fair chance of winning. He won one of the Master's series events a couple of weeks ago beating Agassi in the final.

I'd like to see Roddick win. I sort of feel sorry for him, his record against Federer is 10 losses and 1 win.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:36
Regular
Something about Roddick irritates me. I reckon, at heart, he's a redneck. And he's been spotted out with Sharapova, and I want her. Lanky git.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.