GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"US Open"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
"0228"
Draw was made today:

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4153606.stm[/URL]

Team GB are completely screwed.

Henman should win his first round match but the French guy that he'll probably face in the second round is pretty decent from what I've seen. If he did make it the third round then the rest of his journey would probably look like this: Ancic - Safin - Hewitt - Federer - Nadal. Not a chance for Tim, not a chance.

Rusedski has it even tougher. He could face Nadal in the third round which is pretty unlucky and to get there he's a got a couple of matches that won't be easy, especially with an American in the first round.

Murray still has to get past the qualifying stages and with him having a bad shoulder that's not guaranteed. If he did make it into the draw then it'd be tough for him to get very far because he'd alost certainly end up against one of the top seeds very early on.

It was looking petty good for GB just a few days ago. Rusedski's been on fantastic form, Henman had a great run last year at the US Open, and Murray's only been improving since Wimbledon. Looks like it'll be at least 2006 before a Brit win a Grand Slam again.
Tue 13/09/05 at 15:11
Regular
I think Nadal could stand a chance on grass against Federer these days, what with all those cows trying to eat Federer's side of the court. How many has he been given now, 5? 6?
Mon 12/09/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Colourless"
How could anyone think Nadal would win over Federer on any surface but clay?
Mon 12/09/05 at 18:03
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well done Agassi for his performance in the tournament. Who knows, maybe next time.............?
Mon 12/09/05 at 17:40
Regular
"0228"
Bah humbug. I really wanted to see Agassi take that but for me, the big turning point was when Federer broke back when Agassi was leading 4-2 in the third set. If Agassi had held for 5-2 then I believe he'd have won that set and then possibly the match.

I reckon that if Agassi had been playing anybody other than Federer (Hewitt, Roddick, and Nadal included) that he'd have won.

Also, I know Stryke's away, but I still want to laugh at him for not taking my advice and betting on Federer for the title, not Nadal.
Mon 12/09/05 at 01:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, Federer was ruthless in that tie break and the majority of the 4th set. Agassi was playing some good stuff around the 2nd and start of the 3rd set but just couldn't hold on.

Federer's first serve percentage in the match underlined his amazing play though. 76% is pretty phenomenal.
Mon 12/09/05 at 01:31
Regular
"es argh"
Poor old Agassi, if only he won the tie break.

Can't say Federer didn't deserve it though.
Sun 11/09/05 at 23:18
Regular
come on andre!
Sun 11/09/05 at 12:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I hope Agassi wins. To come back after being so poor for so long a win on his home soil would cap it all off nicely!
Sat 10/09/05 at 22:33
Regular
"0228"
Agassi through and more than likely to face Federer in the final tomorrow.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:53
Regular
"0228"
A AGASSI USA * v R GINEPRI USA

6-4 5-7 6-3 4-6 0-0

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.