GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Off to the Leeds festival I go."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 13:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well, yeah, it doens't start until friday, but I'm going over to my uncle's tonight, going for a few drinks, then we'll be setting off in the morn. So yeha, i thought I'd make a goodbye post and also, hand you all the prospect of meeting me.

If you are going to the Leeds festival and you see an ugly bas like so: [URL]http://pic.piczo.com/img/i60603197_39906.jpg[/URL], then count yourselves lucky - you've just seen the amazing mattributé! So yeah, come over, give me a hug, invite me back to your tent for the evening and we'll have a real good time.

Word.
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well, yeah, it doens't start until friday, but I'm going over to my uncle's tonight, going for a few drinks, then we'll be setting off in the morn. So yeha, i thought I'd make a goodbye post and also, hand you all the prospect of meeting me.

If you are going to the Leeds festival and you see an ugly bas like so: [URL]http://pic.piczo.com/img/i60603197_39906.jpg[/URL], then count yourselves lucky - you've just seen the amazing mattributé! So yeah, come over, give me a hug, invite me back to your tent for the evening and we'll have a real good time.

Word.
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You'll need two tents for you and your gut. It's like that mutant off Total Recall.
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:37
Regular
Are you going to record another mad beatz dance video? I think you should, you have the grace and poise of an angel.
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
monkey_man wrote:
> You'll need two tents for you and your gut. It's like that mutant off
> Total Recall.

Don't call your mother that, monkeh.
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:48
Regular
You look like a homie.

EDIT: Not that it's a bad thing or anything, but I bet you're 'down with the kids' and stuff.

"Aii"
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:52
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
gamesfreak wrote:
> You look like a homie.

Huh? With that hair?
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:56
Regular
Reminds me of Ross Noble for some reason.

+ homie pose.

Man I'm tired
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:33
Regular
"All about the Beats"
gamesfreak wrote:
> 'down with the kids'.

He can get down with me anytime.
Wed 24/08/05 at 16:29
Regular
If I see you I'll probably do my best to avoid you.

Seeya ther!<3omg
Wed 24/08/05 at 16:51
"period drama"
gamesfreak wrote:
> Reminds me of Ross Noble for some reason.

"for some reason"
Yeah ... it's a hard connection to place.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.