GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Off to the Leeds festival I go."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 13:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well, yeah, it doens't start until friday, but I'm going over to my uncle's tonight, going for a few drinks, then we'll be setting off in the morn. So yeha, i thought I'd make a goodbye post and also, hand you all the prospect of meeting me.

If you are going to the Leeds festival and you see an ugly bas like so: [URL]http://pic.piczo.com/img/i60603197_39906.jpg[/URL], then count yourselves lucky - you've just seen the amazing mattributé! So yeah, come over, give me a hug, invite me back to your tent for the evening and we'll have a real good time.

Word.
Mon 29/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
I'm not Welsh. :(
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Rickoss wrote:
> Did you see anyone ultra-cool? Because you may well have seen me.

All I saw were moshers, scenesters and a naked welshman. So yeah, I prob saw you.
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:47
Regular
Hmm, don't think I did see you then. Can't remember seeing anyone of your appearance wearing such loins.

Did you see anyone ultra-cool? Because you may well have seen me.
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I was in green camp (next to yours), and I was wearing the same blue jumper shown on the picture all 3 days. So yeah, you may well have seen me.
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:35
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> And where were you camped?

I think it was the orange camp, near the wall with "i luv matt's mum" on it (I'm not even joking) and "c**t". I almost thoguht I saw you a couple of times, but decided it mustn't have been you. Lest ye were queuing up for Goldie Lookin' Chain on Saturday morning near teh shop, then it may have been you. Bit annoyed I missed Futureheads, Kings of Leon and Incubus, but wteva, had a good time.

Even with the lack of mattlovin. :(
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I saw loads of bands so I won't name them all, but I'd say my favourites were probably Iron Maiden, Biffy Clyro, Foo Fighters and Queens. Awesome bands. Also went to meet Biffy in the signing tent on the Sunday which was good.

Had a great weekend, although I missed a few bands that I wanted to see. Ah well, was my own fault for drinking too much the nights before. :D
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Rickoss wrote:
> Standing around for hours is crappy, foo'.

but worth it for music. Muchly.

And where were you camped?
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:08
Regular
Standing around for hours is crappy, foo'.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Rickoss wrote:
> I also puked up a couple of times, and didn't see teh matt. :(

You to a festival for music, hove-sicle. You poor soul.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:41
Regular
On Friday I only bothered seeing Maiden, and I got bored after about 10 minutes so I went to bed. On Saturday I managed to see:

Dropkick Murphy's, who hurt my ears.
Goldie Lookin Chain, who were awesome. Really good festival music.
The Coral, who were great.
QOTSA, who rocked, but didn't play the right tracks. Fun Machine Took a S*** and Died, Song for the Dead and No One Knows were great, though.
The Killer's, who were alright, but didn't deserve the reception they got.
Pixies really destroyed the rest though. Really long set, and they played Tame, Hey (!!!) and Wave of Mutilation twice. Oh, and Cactus. How I love Frank and his shiny head.

On Sunday I only caught Kings of Leon's last song, which was great, and then the Foos. Really much, much better than I expected. They Played This Is A Call, For All The Cows and Enough Space, which makes me very, very happy. Stacked Actors was also amazing, and seeing Dave Grohl drumming was nice. I wasn't expecting them to top Queens of the Stone Age, GLC and Pixies, but I think they did.

I also puked up a couple of times, and didn't see teh matt. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.