GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to win gameaday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/10/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Please, anyone whos ever won gameaday, please give me advice I really want to win gameaday. Please give me your expert advice. SOME OF YOU HAVE WON OVER 30 TIMES......... HOW DO YOU DO IT. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE A WINNING SUBMISSION
Fri 15/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
They don't necessarily have to be long, just well written and relevant. Obviously don't copy them from other sites because you will get caught.

Just cut out the typos and be honest about the game. It's your opinion after all.
Fri 15/10/04 at 17:10
"Was the man of marz"
zzzz, these people arn't gonna tell you. I havn't one yet but its seems to be the longest, well written reviews which win Gad. Basically, write in paragraphs with no typos and good spelling plus try to give an insight to someone who is thinking of purchasing the game.

Just between me and you, notice the amount of submits compared to the amount of wins isn't that great, so don't spend too long writing your review and also just my opinion- it helps if your popular in the forums

Just read one of your reviews, maybe if you looked at the game as a whole, gameplay, graphics etc rather than going on about unrelavent stuff
Fri 15/10/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ahhh, zzzz. Your reviews are hilariously funny. Not going to win, but funny all the same. :)
Fri 15/10/04 at 17:02
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
This is the Ps1/Ps2 forum not the scrounging minks forum.
Fri 15/10/04 at 16:21
Regular
By not whining and writing decent stuff.
Fri 15/10/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Please, anyone whos ever won gameaday, please give me advice I really want to win gameaday. Please give me your expert advice. SOME OF YOU HAVE WON OVER 30 TIMES......... HOW DO YOU DO IT. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE A WINNING SUBMISSION

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.