GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to win gameaday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/10/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Please, anyone whos ever won gameaday, please give me advice I really want to win gameaday. Please give me your expert advice. SOME OF YOU HAVE WON OVER 30 TIMES......... HOW DO YOU DO IT. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE A WINNING SUBMISSION
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:40
Regular
"The definitive tag"
cweek2000 wrote:
> zzzz wrote:
> Its a really good game. Your a person called zelda on a quest to do
> stuff. The graphics are good the gameplay is good andthe whole game
> is good.

You do NOT play as Zelda.
Sun 23/01/05 at 19:56
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
zzzz wrote:
> Its a really good game. Your a person called zelda on a quest to do stuff. The graphics are good the gameplay is good andthe whole game is good.

You know what? Forget winning Gameaday. You should write a book filled with your reviews- they're hilarious!

If you do want to win, actually review a game you've played.
Fri 19/11/04 at 15:18
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
I've only ever won for very long reveiws and very long walkthroughs... I'm quite carefull not to waste an "idea", everybody has there ways, you just need to find your own way, making it funny or exciting helps.

Whaahoo! 500 days registered, wow doesn't seem that long.
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea recently I won with a big review and the time before that I won with a small review.

Just keep trying. It helps to do well in english though.

Although it would be a good idea for your reviews to be longer than a sentence or paragraph long.
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Read winners reviews. I read you reviews and the suck. Its quality not quantity.
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Come on, Meka Dragon can u hear me, Bejam. ZZZZ needs advice from u. I still havent won, come on more posts and useful advice. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Me beggin.
Thu 11/11/04 at 20:11
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Write a walkthrough. First one I wrote I won...then again first review I ever wrote won to so...write a walkthrough you'll have more of a chance then...but write it well.

Ask your parents to go over it or type it in word and use spellcheck, thats what I always do and I need it...being in the bottom set for English and all ;(

Oh and read it through and see if you can spot any mistakes. Hope this helps.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Too true.
PS RIRAN wears a ginger wig in real life.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:28
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
memory cards come with coolers now. why was I not informed.

Heres a review of the above poster

"Marcini is sucking up to people becasue he wants to win a game and hopes to seduce previous winners into writing one for him"
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Its quality no quantity. (Agreeing with THE MADMAN)
Too many reviews and too short and brief. Ive neevr won but I've read winners. I will start to put some reviews on soon.
Also, zzzz, how come you have been a member for almost a year yet your still a Newbie on the forums. Crazy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.