GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea vs Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/08/05 at 17:58
Regular
"not dead"
What a fantastic display of sideways passing and gutless attacking.

And what a finish too. Goal of the season, anyone?

Good to see Arsenal ending the game in the usual petulant fashion too.
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:28
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> At least Paulo Ferreira got an assist.

Did he? How did he manage that?
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
One more game and if Henry disappears in that one as well Nistelhorse is coming in for him and i'll get Nakata on in place of Inamoto
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:20
Regular
"not dead"
I love Henry. Toure goes bombing into the box, and he stands 20 yards outside the box with his arms up.
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm changing my team.

I might just buy 5 forwards and 5 defenders.
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:17
Regular
Lehmann always lets one in. Duff is regularly naff.

Can't help you with that Henry one, though. I had him myself. But, in a stroke of genius, I took the captaincy away from him and handed it to Steven "0 Points" Gerrard.
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:16
Regular
"not dead"
I'm surpirsed Chelsea managed to hold on to the draw though, their players mush have been quaking in their boots once Flamini came on towards the end.
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Mine sucked.

Lehman let one in, Henry never scored and Duff was pretty naff.
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:14
Regular
At least Paulo Ferreira got an assist. My fantasy week was in danger of becoming mulch.

Still, it's an awful week. And Drogba is blatantly a real-life version of Pinochio.

"I'm a reaaaaal striker!"
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:11
Regular
"not dead"
It wasn't really a good goal, by the way. He miscontrolled it off his shin, Lehmann had left acres of space at the near post, and it trickled in.

After Drogba had skied a shot earler someone in the crowd was giving him some stick. Once he scored he went back and had words with him. "See, I am good, I can score flukey goals off my shin!"

EDIT: That was directed at Vampyr, as I feared he may have believed me that it was a 'belter'.
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
May as well end the goal of the season contest now and just hand it to Drogba

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.