GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea vs Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/08/05 at 17:58
Regular
"not dead"
What a fantastic display of sideways passing and gutless attacking.

And what a finish too. Goal of the season, anyone?

Good to see Arsenal ending the game in the usual petulant fashion too.
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'd say Garcia's best position is through the middle, sitting off the lone striker - seeing as that's how Benitez likes to play. If you're gonna stick him on the wing, he's left-footed, for crying out loud! I'm sure there are plenty of other 'tarded Spanish wingers with no pace and flat feet, just like Antonio Nunez.

Anyhow, as I say, it's always nice to see Arsenal LOSE. Whatever the story, whatever the score, however foolish the winning strike proves to be!

Looks like Didier Drogba "pulled a Homer" too! ;D

Del Horno looks to be an excellent signing too. I can't see Crespo lasting too many of these bigger games this season, he was wrong to leave Drogba on the bench against such physical players such as Touré, Lauren and Cole. Hleb looks another smart buy for Arséne Wenger. I doubt he's enough to 'replace' Vieira though. Who's gonna play the holding role against Man United? ;D

Gilberto "which one is my right foot?" Silva???

I've said from the start this is gonna be a very good year for United, and I stand by it. Even without Michael Ballack, we can still reach second place - if not first...

What next for Arjen Robben? The papers behind the stories mid-week and bound to have a field day on him tomorrow. He didn't look too happy to come off today either.
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Don't know how he managed to hear him with all the noise though?
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:44
Regular
Drogba showed his potential to be as good as henry with that strike.

---------

Thought it was a bit cheeky of him to go straight for that fan who abused him for missing one earlier.
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:32
Regular
Second striker.
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:30
Regular
Ah, of course. The versatile wonderkid.

By the by... where is Luis Garcia's preferred position?
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:20
Regular
He has solved his right-wing problem. Momo Sissoko. He can play anywhere, that man. He's not only the next Patrick Vieira, but the next Joaquin and the next Raul and very probably the next Freddy Adu.
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:19
Regular
I'm still surprised at how easily Benitez let Figo slip through his fingers.

Even if he did have to pay for him, he's solved the right-wing problem for £2M.
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I love Joey Cole, put another dime in the dukebox baby.
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:17
Regular
Mav wrote:
> > It might be a good idea for Liverpool to investigate the availability
> of Joe Cole.

--

PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease

He wasn't even on the bench today. Yup, he'll stick around.
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:16
Regular
Ah, I'd still take him. Anyone'll do above Zenden, really.

Although I'd still prefer Riise.

Don't know why Duff starts, really, when he's got a better and more naturally right-sided player sitting on the bench.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.