GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is going to be interesting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 11:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4157892.stm[/URL]

Brazilian shot dead whilst fleeing from police wearing heavy jacket and vaulting the railings, apparently, did no such thing at all.
Leaked docs to ITV news from the investigation reveal, amongst other things:

"The latest documents suggest Mr de Menezes had walked into Stockwell Tube station, picked up a free newspaper, walked through ticket barriers, had started to run when he saw a train arriving and was sitting down in a train when he was shot."

Does anybody want to place money this will disappear from the news and not be discussed in the major media - as is the tacit agreement that means you don't hear about Iraq anymore with the daily bombs and attacks.
Fri 26/08/05 at 10:42
Regular
Wecould still send them there, it's a big enough country, no-one will notice (until they all start blowing up)
Fri 26/08/05 at 10:30
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Maybe there's gonna be a magical terrorist land where everyone can
> send their home-grown terrorists they don't want anymore.

There used to be: Australia
Thu 25/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
With photos like this: -

[URL]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40724000/jpg/_40724524_nigcse_203.jpg[/URL]

How can you not trust the BBC?
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:58
"period drama"
Maybe there's gonna be a magical terrorist land where everyone can send their home-grown terrorists they don't want anymore.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:57
"period drama"
Well you can't exactly deport British people, seeing as there aren't many other countries who will say "oh, yeah, send all your terrorists here - we don't mind!"
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:33
Woah, woah, woah, what did I just hear on the news?

"the government have introduced new legislation to deport foreigners who believe in terrorism"

Only foreigners?

I need to find a link, I don't trust Five news.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4179044.stm[/URL]
Wed 24/08/05 at 20:09
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> I have trouble believing that a BBC journalist would do that. I know I
> shouldn't, but BBC is still the news source I trust. I mean, every
> time I log onto the 'net (which is quite a bit at the moment) I'm
> taken straight to bbc.co.uk, and apart from occasional glimpses of
> Channel 4 news, it's the BBC team who tell me what's going on.

I don't think you should be so trusting. Out of all news networks, they are amongst the most trustworthy, but I still wouldn't take what they say to be gospel.
Wed 24/08/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I like the BBC website as well. They have a good cover of everything and interesting sub-sections like Technology, Business etc.
Wed 24/08/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The website is the best news source on the internet I feel.
Wed 24/08/05 at 17:29
Regular
I have trouble believing that a BBC journalist would do that. I know I shouldn't, but BBC is still the news source I trust. I mean, every time I log onto the 'net (which is quite a bit at the moment) I'm taken straight to bbc.co.uk, and apart from occasional glimpses of Channel 4 news, it's the BBC team who tell me what's going on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.