GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY (Again) BUT THIS ONE IS EASY - THE WINNER IS..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 01:29
Regular
Well, this competition has definitely given me some "interesting" replies. If I had my way I would have to give out a prize for "De Sol" for suggesting http://www.cashwinner.com . The design, content and "minimalism" of the site alone is outstanding. (you have to check the site out). Unfortunately seeing we won't be using it on Winacar I can't give you a prize!

The best competition submitted was easily the Limited Edition Tomb Raider Land Rover competition, but it was already on Winacar before the post was submitted...

And so the winner is "Dan2K1" for the £3000 worth of PC Stuff competition at pcgearmag.co.uk - Well done dude! Also this post was one of the rare few that included a description OF YOUR OWN and not cut and pasted from the site!

Sadly, 90% of all the competitions submitted were either already on winacar, were competitors to us, or the urls didn't exist (e.g. Win a Ford @ Sky Sports by Dan2k...)

But anyway, thanks everyone for your hard work, especially everyone who posted loads of urls.
cheers all,

Mark.
Wed 04/07/01 at 17:09
Do the rest of the submissions work tho'?

It looks as though someone has driven off in that ford...!
Wed 04/07/01 at 17:07
"
We're sorry but the page you are looking for does not exist. "

I imagine the competition has ceased - you see? Timing is of the essence.

It does work - it brings you to the Sky "This page ain't ere no more guv" page.

Anyway - I don't suggest you add Sky's competition - if it is still going on seeing as they have some banners from a competitor, name of which shall remain nameless.

Dan
Wed 04/07/01 at 16:53
Regular
"..."
patience my friend...
anyway whats with this post you did- the url don't even work! (yes without the spaces)..!

-
http://www.skysports.com/ skysports/storytemplate/ storytoppic/0,,0-1017494,00.html

I have again, left spaces to allow the whole URL to be here - so please remove the spaces when you paste the link!

A nice competition that could see you any Ford car better off, complete with a set of footie tickets to any game! Just register, take part and hope for the best! If you don't enter, you won't win, so go have a look!

"Reach for the Sky in a Ford!"

Dan2K1
-

well?..!
Wed 04/07/01 at 16:28
C'mon Tim!
Wed 04/07/01 at 15:06
Regular
"..."
yeah yeah...
Wed 04/07/01 at 13:37
8-) zzzzzzz
Tue 03/07/01 at 20:03
Ah - Henman is thru!!

One more time...yeaaahah...Celebrations...ahheeeem. We're gonna celebrate.

One more time...
Tue 03/07/01 at 18:43
~Pop~
Tue 03/07/01 at 18:16
Darkus?

Surely there were only 4 pages of entries here.
Tue 03/07/01 at 16:28
"In your own time Miss Halliwell" ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.