GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY (Again) BUT THIS ONE IS EASY - THE WINNER IS..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 01:29
Regular
Well, this competition has definitely given me some "interesting" replies. If I had my way I would have to give out a prize for "De Sol" for suggesting http://www.cashwinner.com . The design, content and "minimalism" of the site alone is outstanding. (you have to check the site out). Unfortunately seeing we won't be using it on Winacar I can't give you a prize!

The best competition submitted was easily the Limited Edition Tomb Raider Land Rover competition, but it was already on Winacar before the post was submitted...

And so the winner is "Dan2K1" for the £3000 worth of PC Stuff competition at pcgearmag.co.uk - Well done dude! Also this post was one of the rare few that included a description OF YOUR OWN and not cut and pasted from the site!

Sadly, 90% of all the competitions submitted were either already on winacar, were competitors to us, or the urls didn't exist (e.g. Win a Ford @ Sky Sports by Dan2k...)

But anyway, thanks everyone for your hard work, especially everyone who posted loads of urls.
cheers all,

Mark.
Thu 05/07/01 at 12:41
Regular
"..."
There were "up to 3 prizes" up for grabs. That url was the only one worthy of a prize. - do you not want the prize?!
Thu 05/07/01 at 12:36
Darkus wrote:
> how was I supposed to know that!

You click on De Sol and it says Dan2K1

So there were 3 prizes up for grabs right?
Thu 05/07/01 at 12:35
"Well done dude! Also this post was one of the rare few that included a description OF YOUR OWN and not cut and pasted from the site!"

Eh? I do believe that Myself and Game were the only people to submit anything substantial here in this thread. I was De Sol, Edge Master etc as well as Dan2K1 - but All of my submissions contain MY OWN TEXT too, not just that one.
Thu 05/07/01 at 12:34
Regular
"..."
how was I supposed to know that!
Thu 05/07/01 at 12:33
Erm - Tony I was De Sol.
Thu 05/07/01 at 12:31
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Doh

The ones in the MSN - SIGNING OUT LOSES ALL YOUR CONTACTS topic - silly!
Thu 05/07/01 at 12:30
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Have the MSN problems had a knock effect to any of the other websites and online services?

Sorry to sound thick. But what MSN problems?
Thu 05/07/01 at 12:27
Regular
"..."
Its all over man...
Thu 05/07/01 at 11:22
Have the MSN problems had a knock effect to any of the other websites and online services?
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:28
I think he'll beat Goran.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.