GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY (Again) BUT THIS ONE IS EASY - THE WINNER IS..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 01:29
Regular
Well, this competition has definitely given me some "interesting" replies. If I had my way I would have to give out a prize for "De Sol" for suggesting http://www.cashwinner.com . The design, content and "minimalism" of the site alone is outstanding. (you have to check the site out). Unfortunately seeing we won't be using it on Winacar I can't give you a prize!

The best competition submitted was easily the Limited Edition Tomb Raider Land Rover competition, but it was already on Winacar before the post was submitted...

And so the winner is "Dan2K1" for the £3000 worth of PC Stuff competition at pcgearmag.co.uk - Well done dude! Also this post was one of the rare few that included a description OF YOUR OWN and not cut and pasted from the site!

Sadly, 90% of all the competitions submitted were either already on winacar, were competitors to us, or the urls didn't exist (e.g. Win a Ford @ Sky Sports by Dan2k...)

But anyway, thanks everyone for your hard work, especially everyone who posted loads of urls.
cheers all,

Mark.
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:00
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
De Sol wrote:
> Tony - why not call Winacar.co.uk 'Winaprize.co.uk'? It seems more
> appropriate, may attract more people, a wider audience, and it
> hasn't been registered yet!! Well, if you type it in then you'll
> find yourself at UK2.net, but you'll be able to buy it I am
> sure.

Dan

If it leads to UK2.net then it has been registered.
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:30
www.freeprize.com

Minim age is 14, just sign up and get the daily chance to win up to $1million dollars - get the web's best! (In real money, that's about £695,000) It's even more simple than it seems, which is nice. If you have trouble signing up they have a helpline email address!

!Prizes as they should be. FREE!
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:18
Tony - why not call Winacar.co.uk 'Winaprize.co.uk'? It seems more appropriate, may attract more people, a wider audience, and it hasn't been registered yet!! Well, if you type it in then you'll find yourself at UK2.net, but you'll be able to buy it I am sure.

Dan
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:15
http://www.competitions-online.co.uk/

Straight away you're greeted with a £1000 competition - just answer a simple question, fill in your details, and then look around the site which is home to HUNDREDS of competitions - the prize fun must be huge! It's also called 'ThePrizeFinder.com' and has links to many other online competition sites.

"Seek and ye shall win money!"

Thank you

Dan
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:38
www.winahorse.co.uk

Simple!

Just sing up, join the chat room, talk about horses, tell them what kind of horse you'd like to win and you could win it! Odd, but definitely not foal! You can WIN your dream horse!

Competition is a running competition with the next horse being given away on the 14th of September.

Competition name?

"Do you dream of Horses?"
or
"WIN YOUR DREAM HORSE"
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:19
Another - something you should all take a good hard look at: www.winNOW.co.uk - it's the best competition site I have ever seen, check it out! the best thing is, there are NO losers. Have a look!
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:04
De Sol next question to Tony ask in Dear Tony...
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:01
Tony - would you be able to answer a question I have about the GameBoy Advance? Well, you may be able to, so I'll post it here, although it's probably everywhere else too!

Right - when I pre-ordered with the £15 deposit, I was informed that I'd get a free mains adaptor for preordering, and now I have to pay the remainder - £73.99 of the total price, I am unsure if I still get this adaptor?! I mean a carry case is ok and so are batteries - thus making the GBA more expensive from you, but that's fair enough as they are worth the difference, but a mains adaptor was the main attraction - as opposed from buying from someone else. So if I do then great, if not then I'll probably cancel - just wondering what the situation was.

Cheers if you can reply.
Dan
Wed 06/06/01 at 17:38
Right - Tony, I have posted most of my entries on Winacar - only three are here in this post, but when I submitted them I did give a snappy title which should be ok. I also found this really great Amateur Snapshot competition - it's a USA competition, but still $35 could help anyone - it's open to everyone in the world, and could help you start a new career!! The respect would be worth more than the prize if you win, but I just thought that was a really good competition! '£20 Snap it up!!'
Wed 06/06/01 at 15:33
Cool at least 2 of my suggestions are now on the Winacar site :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.