GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY (Again) BUT THIS ONE IS EASY - THE WINNER IS..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 01:29
Regular
Well, this competition has definitely given me some "interesting" replies. If I had my way I would have to give out a prize for "De Sol" for suggesting http://www.cashwinner.com . The design, content and "minimalism" of the site alone is outstanding. (you have to check the site out). Unfortunately seeing we won't be using it on Winacar I can't give you a prize!

The best competition submitted was easily the Limited Edition Tomb Raider Land Rover competition, but it was already on Winacar before the post was submitted...

And so the winner is "Dan2K1" for the £3000 worth of PC Stuff competition at pcgearmag.co.uk - Well done dude! Also this post was one of the rare few that included a description OF YOUR OWN and not cut and pasted from the site!

Sadly, 90% of all the competitions submitted were either already on winacar, were competitors to us, or the urls didn't exist (e.g. Win a Ford @ Sky Sports by Dan2k...)

But anyway, thanks everyone for your hard work, especially everyone who posted loads of urls.
cheers all,

Mark.
Tue 05/06/01 at 01:29
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Well, this competition has definitely given me some "interesting" replies. If I had my way I would have to give out a prize for "De Sol" for suggesting http://www.cashwinner.com . The design, content and "minimalism" of the site alone is outstanding. (you have to check the site out). Unfortunately seeing we won't be using it on Winacar I can't give you a prize!

The best competition submitted was easily the Limited Edition Tomb Raider Land Rover competition, but it was already on Winacar before the post was submitted...

And so the winner is "Dan2K1" for the £3000 worth of PC Stuff competition at pcgearmag.co.uk - Well done dude! Also this post was one of the rare few that included a description OF YOUR OWN and not cut and pasted from the site!

Sadly, 90% of all the competitions submitted were either already on winacar, were competitors to us, or the urls didn't exist (e.g. Win a Ford @ Sky Sports by Dan2k...)

But anyway, thanks everyone for your hard work, especially everyone who posted loads of urls.
cheers all,

Mark.
Tue 05/06/01 at 09:58
http://www.jamba.co.uk/competitions/home_4.jhtml

Or just go to www.jamba.co.uk but these online competitions are excellent because to win the prizes you have to play games! And we all love playing games, so simply sign up, take part, score highly enough in one of many competitions - to win Gameboys, Money, even PlayStation 2's, and you could be celebrating earlier than you think.

www.bananalotto.co.uk

One of the most popular, and thankfully, reputable online lotteries, Bananalotto is simple to play. Register, choose 7 any numbers from a grid, and receive emails telling you if you've won - you can check the lottery result which happens everyday, people do win - I even know people that have won! The best part is, it's easy, you can play every single day and Banana's navigation is superb. The prize? Up to £1million!!!

www.tombola.co.uk

In conjunction with Ebay, tombola is a relatively simple online prize site where you can win £500 every single day. It's a game of purely luck, so everyone stands a fair chance. Just sign up, visit the site everyday, get given a selection of 6 or 7 symbols which are given randomly - if you match all of the winning symbols, you win the £500. It's free, easy and could land you a monkey.

There you go!!

Thanks

Dan
Tue 05/06/01 at 10:15
Ive entered a few sites (trying to avoid direct Competition ofcourse!).

Dan have you posted those on the Winacar site and not just below ?
Tue 05/06/01 at 10:15
Ive entered a few sites.

Dan have you posted those on the Winacar site and not just below ?
Tue 05/06/01 at 10:16
You dont want Competitors URLS do you Tony?
Tue 05/06/01 at 10:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Don't you people at SR do any work? All I ever see on these forums is competitions that get the school kids doing your work for you. I can imagine SR Towers being like Boulder Mountain inside a volcano and Tony sitting there going "Mwahahaha, I'll get you Gadget".
Tue 05/06/01 at 10:22
Do I detect a Simpsons Quote Ralph W?
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:50
Hello. I'm confused, was I supposed not to put it here?
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:52
nono
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:12
That's superb, see - people do actually win!

I am submitting more!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.