GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY (Again) BUT THIS ONE IS EASY - THE WINNER IS..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 01:29
Regular
Well, this competition has definitely given me some "interesting" replies. If I had my way I would have to give out a prize for "De Sol" for suggesting http://www.cashwinner.com . The design, content and "minimalism" of the site alone is outstanding. (you have to check the site out). Unfortunately seeing we won't be using it on Winacar I can't give you a prize!

The best competition submitted was easily the Limited Edition Tomb Raider Land Rover competition, but it was already on Winacar before the post was submitted...

And so the winner is "Dan2K1" for the £3000 worth of PC Stuff competition at pcgearmag.co.uk - Well done dude! Also this post was one of the rare few that included a description OF YOUR OWN and not cut and pasted from the site!

Sadly, 90% of all the competitions submitted were either already on winacar, were competitors to us, or the urls didn't exist (e.g. Win a Ford @ Sky Sports by Dan2k...)

But anyway, thanks everyone for your hard work, especially everyone who posted loads of urls.
cheers all,

Mark.
Sun 08/07/01 at 14:56
Hooray! No - Tim will play rafter, just not tomorrow...
Sun 08/07/01 at 13:46
Good prediction!
After the first rain delay Henman was never going to beat Ivanisevic- and even if he did, he hasn't the quality to contest Rafter.
After the Quarter finals, I put money on an Ivanisevic-Rafter final. Sorry for cluttering up the message board with this, but i'm off to the bookies tomorrow!! Hooray!
Sat 07/07/01 at 11:14
Tim wil play Rafter and beat him!!
Fri 06/07/01 at 18:38
I can't wait for...Saturday!
Fri 06/07/01 at 17:14
Cheers IB
Fri 06/07/01 at 16:57
Regular
"Back in black"
Yeah it needs updating. I climed CBFD for my GAD but it still says 'please claim'.

Well done DAN2K1. Anohter prize in the bag for you.
Fri 06/07/01 at 16:21
I don't mean to be annoying, but do you think the GAD list could be updated soon. Thanks
Dan
Fri 06/07/01 at 12:29
I said I didn't cut and paste anything - I hold no responsibilty for others'''.
Thu 05/07/01 at 16:17
Regular
"..."
Dan2K1 what was all that about submissions not being cut and pasted...
Thu 05/07/01 at 15:04
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
lkuceslkjhvbsadiv!

Already on winacar my ****!

Do you realise it took me about 30 seconds to copy and paste all that!

Pah!

Disgusting!

Game: Disgusted!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.