GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poor Wigan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/08/05 at 17:53
Regular
"es argh"
Christ that's harsh

Cracker of a goal though.
Wed 17/08/05 at 12:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Not to worry, he supports Leeds. We have to expect him to make a mistake or 2 ;)
Wed 17/08/05 at 12:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
Erm... That wasn't a curler. That was one of those bullet shots that just flies hard and true.
Tue 16/08/05 at 15:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ahah, I've been away a while so I'll reply to this.. now.

Super Cresp. Super, super Cresp. After I'd written Chelsea off for a draw, he pops up and curls in what should be a contender for Goal of the season come May.

Let me get this straight - I hate Wigan. 'Little town club'? What? Which is why they spent about £4/5m on strikers? Everyone slates Chelsea for spending big, buying there way to the top of the league, but that's exactly what Wigan did last year. Which means I should hate Chelsea too, but hush - Wigan won't be competing with Yoo for the title at the end of the season.

Jewell is a good manager, though. I'm just hoping he forgets the tricks he learnt at Bradford.
Mon 15/08/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> Edit: And as for playing poorly in the Shield....3-1 not good enough
> for you?

2-1 wasn't it :-D
Mon 15/08/05 at 17:31
Regular
I'll give him one more week. Mainly because I've had to use my transfer to get Le Tallec out because he can't play the Pool next week. Welcome, Reo-Coker.

If Carvalho fails me again, I shall welcome Del Horno or Ashley Cole or Silvestre.
Mon 15/08/05 at 17:29
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> As
> soon as they start playing Carvalho to get me fantasy footie points.
> Balls to Wigan.

Hehe...I had to take him out of my team. I reckon they'll play Gallas instead until he signs a new contract...only then will Carvalho come back.
Mon 15/08/05 at 17:23
Regular
1-0 against Wigan, and suddenly you're all 'Chelsea r crap, hammers 4 title man u 4 kings'.

Balls to all that, Chelsea were slow to get going at the beginning of last season, and they're by far the strongest side in the Premiership. Give 'em a few weeks and they'll be racking up those 4-0's again. As soon as they start playing Carvalho to get me fantasy footie points. Balls to Wigan.

Edit: And as for playing poorly in the Shield....3-1 not good enough for you? As Lawro says, the best teams played poorly and still win. I'd love if Liverpool's bad days ended up in a 3-1 or a 1-0.
Mon 15/08/05 at 10:27
Regular
"Green & White Army"
He only cost 100k. Bloody Chelsea but I can see them losing a few times this season.
Mon 15/08/05 at 09:05
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Shrimper wrote:
> Bet S.W.P and cole will soon get unhappy if they are always the half time sub

If Cole plays like that again he'll probably not even be in the squad for the rest of the season.

And he'll go to bed without dinner, the silly little boy.
Mon 15/08/05 at 01:59
Regular
It wouldn't have been much.

Stick of gum perhaps.

Mourinho has blasted his players for their performance and said Wigan deserved to win and Chelsea were no better than them.

He then pointed out it was a "Wake up call without losing points"...

If their first game was against Man United or Arsenal it would be a case of 3 dropped points.

I hope Wigan stay up, I like them, they have character.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.