GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England Squad v Denmark"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 20:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
England squad:
Goalkeepers: Robinson (Tottenham), James (Man City), Green (Norwich)

Defenders: G Neville (Man Utd), G Johnson (Chelsea), A Cole (Arsenal), Ferdinand (Man Utd), Terry (Chelsea), Carragher (Liverpool), Upson (Birmingham)

Midfielders: P Neville (Everton), Beckham (Real Madrid), Gerrard (Liverpool), Lampard (Chelsea), J Cole (Chelsea), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Jenas (Newcastle), Carrick (Tottenham)

Strikers: Owen (Real Madrid), Rooney (Man Utd), Defoe (Tottenham), A Johnson (Crystal Palace)

-----------------

It's good to see Carrick, Upson and Johnson in there. Though I'm slighty suspicious that Johnson is only in there to show that dropping down a division doesn't make a difference..
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:34
Regular
"0228"
I had no idea that this game was taking place. Is it going to be on TV?
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Not sure think it's on Wednesday so im guessing it will be on tv
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
It's live on Sky but there's a MotD later on.
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Pub wednesday night then :-D
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:00
Regular
No Alan Smith eh?
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lipe wrote:
> No Alan Smith eh?

Indeed. Looks like Carrick's muscled him out. He'll be in the World Cup squad though.
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:20
Regular
I wouldn't count on it - there's only one spot left to be decided up front and if he keeps getting played in midfield, then it looks more likely that Crouch will step in.
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
He is proving very good as an attacking midfielder.
Sat 13/08/05 at 23:16
Regular
But we have plenty of central midfielders that are better than him.

And I would say he's being trained as more of a holding-role midfielder now.
Sat 13/08/05 at 23:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Some England hopeful's I'd forgotten about:

Darren Bent - Nah, not yet, U21 regular. I'd be surprised if he hasn't had a full cap before Euro '08 though.

James Beattie - He's devastating when he's on form. Just hasn't really been on form since the season before last. Too injury prone too.

Dean Ashton - Why is he not even being mentioned?

Shola Ameobi - Hmmm...

Scott Parker - I think he'll definitely be able to force his way into Sven's view this season. In fact, I *want* him too. He's a fantastic player and he deserves the chance.

Julian Gray - Never going to be first choice but he makes a good backup, especially considering he plays in our traditional problem area (though that's beginning to change what with Cole, Richardson, Downing etc.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.