GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England Squad v Denmark"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 20:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
England squad:
Goalkeepers: Robinson (Tottenham), James (Man City), Green (Norwich)

Defenders: G Neville (Man Utd), G Johnson (Chelsea), A Cole (Arsenal), Ferdinand (Man Utd), Terry (Chelsea), Carragher (Liverpool), Upson (Birmingham)

Midfielders: P Neville (Everton), Beckham (Real Madrid), Gerrard (Liverpool), Lampard (Chelsea), J Cole (Chelsea), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Jenas (Newcastle), Carrick (Tottenham)

Strikers: Owen (Real Madrid), Rooney (Man Utd), Defoe (Tottenham), A Johnson (Crystal Palace)

-----------------

It's good to see Carrick, Upson and Johnson in there. Though I'm slighty suspicious that Johnson is only in there to show that dropping down a division doesn't make a difference..
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
England squad:
Goalkeepers: Robinson (Tottenham), James (Man City), Green (Norwich)

Defenders: G Neville (Man Utd), G Johnson (Chelsea), A Cole (Arsenal), Ferdinand (Man Utd), Terry (Chelsea), Carragher (Liverpool), Upson (Birmingham)

Midfielders: P Neville (Everton), Beckham (Real Madrid), Gerrard (Liverpool), Lampard (Chelsea), J Cole (Chelsea), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Jenas (Newcastle), Carrick (Tottenham)

Strikers: Owen (Real Madrid), Rooney (Man Utd), Defoe (Tottenham), A Johnson (Crystal Palace)

-----------------

It's good to see Carrick, Upson and Johnson in there. Though I'm slighty suspicious that Johnson is only in there to show that dropping down a division doesn't make a difference..
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Baros!!!"
No Barry

=(
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:39
Regular
Have to see won't we.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Foreman wrote:
> No Barry
>
> =(

Indeed, I'd like to see him in but it would be at the cost of Cole or Carrick. Cole's better than Barry and Carrick deserves his chance.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'd drop Cole as it's a friendly and he's more or less guarenteed a first team place in the World Cup. I'd then play Barry for half a match and Carrick the other half.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
I like your thinking.

Alternately, I'd drop Ash Cole and play Barry at left back for one half, then take off Joe Cole, push Barry up to the wing and put Carragher, Johnson or Upson at left back.
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I cant believe P.Neville's in and Richardson is no where to be seen! i have never rated Phil since that Romania game.
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Same here, but since he's been moved into midfield he looks a decent player.
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Ruddie1"
But he plays in the middle and why have him in the squad when we already have more then enough in that position? Richardson would have made more sense to see how he gets on after the U.S tour, its not like we have loads of wingers who can play on the left?
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh why's Jenas in and not Keiron? Stupid Sven

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.