GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played About"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 10:52
Regular
"~DPG~"
You know my love life is a mess. Well, yes, it gets worse, the girl who said she loved me and texted me cute messages has been seeing a 13 year old behind my back. (She is 15) I can't belive what i'm hearing, but apparently it's true. Her mate said to me that its because i argued with her so the girl got upset and got with this lad. What shall i do? Torture him? Cos i'm tempted.
Sat 13/08/05 at 23:36
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
And that's the end of that chapter.

But not the jokes.
Sat 13/08/05 at 23:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That video and Xzibits exploits have brightened up my evening.

Wonderful.

Oh, and

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHA
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Ewwwwww. He is so last Wednesday.
Sat 13/08/05 at 17:31
Regular
"~DPG~"
gerrid wrote:
> UPDATE! Xzibit's kiddy loving girlfriend publishes her ex's lovestruck
> webcammery:
>
> [URL]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/aicha.html[/URL]

That's not funny. I'm much fitter than him.
Sat 13/08/05 at 17:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
UPDATE! Xzibit's kiddy loving girlfriend publishes her ex's lovestruck webcammery:

[URL]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/aicha.html[/URL]
Sat 13/08/05 at 17:27
Regular
"~DPG~"
She said we would this week. But now i find this out.
Sat 13/08/05 at 17:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Xzibit wrote:
> Never met the girl

Oh this just gets better/worse. You poor child. Here's some advice: don't waste your time trying to get with girls you're never going to meet.
Sat 13/08/05 at 17:14
Regular
"~DPG~"
lmfao, as much as i rolled on the floor laughing, she'd been on cam, and was actually very fit... Shame she has no morals and throws herself at anyone.
Sat 13/08/05 at 17:13
Regular
Used for what exactly?

A girl got you to send texts to her, if you consider that being used then you have a lot to learn.

Seriously Xzibit, get out and meet some girls in your local area. All this internet dating, love text nonsense won't get you anywhere. For all you know she's a fat Russian bifta with dreadlocks hanging from her armpits.
Sat 13/08/05 at 17:13
Regular
"~DPG~"
Anyway, it doesnt matter, i've found some new fit birds, thanks ppl.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.