GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played About"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 10:52
Regular
"~DPG~"
You know my love life is a mess. Well, yes, it gets worse, the girl who said she loved me and texted me cute messages has been seeing a 13 year old behind my back. (She is 15) I can't belive what i'm hearing, but apparently it's true. Her mate said to me that its because i argued with her so the girl got upset and got with this lad. What shall i do? Torture him? Cos i'm tempted.
Tue 16/08/05 at 22:57
Regular
"bot"
yup, got 6 or 7 replies going "omg dude that's sick I've reported you to a mod and negative rep'd you".
Tue 16/08/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Seriously, that's what you said? I would laugh at that..
Tue 16/08/05 at 22:54
Regular
"bot"
"Not going to bed until 4am"

wow, what a problem.
Tue 16/08/05 at 22:52
Regular
"bot"
I managed to survive for TWO DAYS before I was banned. Actually, the first time I lasted about 15 minutes.

There was this thread about preparing for first time sex or something, and I say "I like to prop their cold unconscious body up against a wall while rotating their left leg to a 90 degree angle, then when I'm done I throw the body in a dustbin" and they banned me! It was a joke!

These people are hypersensitive.
Tue 16/08/05 at 12:20
Regular
"hello just wondering if anybody out there has scoliosis?"

ahahahaha.

That forum makes me laugh, a lot.

"i dnt know wot 2 do wid my life, i feel so down!"
Tue 16/08/05 at 12:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
From Merm's link;

'i'm currently lamenting my wasted youth as i haven't done anything worth bragging about in the social side. i will never be able to say that i had a first love while i was at school or anything like as once you get to uni it's expected that you should be with someone and no one treats it as special. i've missed out. '

ahahaha

Xzibit, there are certain things people here will be sensitive about, but teenage 'luv' is not one of them, especially in cases like yours.
Sun 14/08/05 at 14:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Xzibit wrote:
> Thanks for joking bout. I vote this the most nasty forum online,

Have you ventured into any others?

Typical example:

gtafan1657 says: wot do u fink of sna nadreas lol

dakillaman says: it is ver gud lol

gtafan1657 says: lol k

haloking says: i jus bin play it lol

gtafan1657 says: lol

dakillaman says: lol

I've seen whole pages of 'conversations' like that. A few insults here and there are nothing compared to constant spackery.
Sun 14/08/05 at 14:10
"Tesco value"
EDIT:

just cannot be bothered.

emo
Sun 14/08/05 at 13:26
Regular
"bot"
Xzibit wrote:
> I vote this the most nasty forum online

if you want people to be sickly sweet and supportive in the face of your idiocy, may I be the first to suggest [URL]http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/f129.html[/URL]
Sun 14/08/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Mozzy"
Xzibit wrote:
> What shall i do?

I think you should say to the 13-year-old "Hey, I know you've been going out with ma biatch behind my back and i've posted a message on an internet forum asking what I should do to you, and now im gonna do it"

...and watch him laugh.

btw, that video is hilarious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.