GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sports Longest Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Welcome to Sports Longest Thread

The sports forum is a great place to be but doesn't have much going on all the time, plus every other forum has one so why can't we?

Maybe with all the replies things will look much more popular

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest footbal match, to the next Olympic games, or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

If anyone else tries to copy this you will fail miserably and i will be forced to laugh at you.

Oh and no spaming or text talk its not liked by anyone and it isn't funny to spam.
Page:
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Kawada wrote:
> Well my friend was a big Buccaneers fan and durin.............oh you
> mean the soccer ball? sorry :-D

:-)

> My uncle took me to a Wolves game when they were playing United in
> the hope to convert me to the ways of the gold and black.
> Unfortunately it backfired and i ended up being a United fan since
> then. He vowed to never talk to me again and called me the son of
> satan ..... he's nice like that

Heheh. I've got a friend who's a Wolves fan. He looks depressed most of the year.
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh :-)

Shame on you indeed. You don't deserve The Braff to grace your eyes.
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Oi Kaw, how/when did you get into football?

Well my friend was a big Buccaneers fan and durin.............oh you mean the soccer ball? sorry :-D

My uncle took me to a Wolves game when they were playing United in the hope to convert me to the ways of the gold and black. Unfortunately it backfired and i ended up being a United fan since then. He vowed to never talk to me again and called me the son of satan ..... he's nice like that
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:48
Regular
Of course it rules. That's why it's graced my tagline for ages. But for no longer.

And it's a 'season', man. It's a Yankee doodle show, we have to use their words.

Plus I've got used to saying 'omg!omg!new BUFFFY!!!!season next week! Lets do our nails special!!!' over the years, so I won't change now.

I even said 'first season of Extras'. Shame on me.
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
Series. Call it a series.

Yeah, that bit rules :-D
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:45
Regular
I have Scrubs first season. It's probably the best season, but they're all so good.

Favourite scene (at the moment, they're all so ace) is when he realises he's just pounded Jordan, turns round and sees everyone cheering him, and Janitor steps out with that hat on and says "You putz". Love it.
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oi Kaw, how/when did you get into football?
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> Nothing wrong with a bit of man-love..... ... ... . ... .
>
> Anyway, Zach Braff has always been the Man, but Garden State has
> elevated him to Barosian levels of adoration.

:-D

> Might watch Garden State again later. Definitely one of my favourite
> films evah.
>
> "Mark...he's a knight."
> "He's just a fast food knight."

"Man I hate that guy"
"Why?"
"He stole my brother's last dose of Ritalin and the little [something I can't say/remember] glued his lips together".
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:42
Regular
Barosian adoration..I like that. Tagline. *makes shooty finger motion*
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:42
Regular
Yeah, I thought Garden State was superb. Which was nice because I didn't know anything about it before I saw it.

One of those films that, when it ended, I just wanted to watch again.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.