GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sports Longest Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Welcome to Sports Longest Thread

The sports forum is a great place to be but doesn't have much going on all the time, plus every other forum has one so why can't we?

Maybe with all the replies things will look much more popular

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest footbal match, to the next Olympic games, or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

If anyone else tries to copy this you will fail miserably and i will be forced to laugh at you.

Oh and no spaming or text talk its not liked by anyone and it isn't funny to spam.
Page:
Fri 12/08/05 at 21:02
Regular
"0228"
Doesn't monkey_man live there?
Fri 12/08/05 at 21:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
JFH wrote:
> Essex, I think.

Indeed. Tis a hit-hole. So glad I don't live there. It's got a funny smell.
Fri 12/08/05 at 21:01
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> I'm the ripe old age of 20. Bah these aching bones

--

Same as me. Y'know, we don't have to face the real world yet? What're you doing? There's at least another year of bubble-uni-world left, and then there's postgrad stuff. Why, I'll be old and grey by the time I have to worry about stuff like tax.

You've got to worry about other stuff, though. Like sushi. I don't get sushi. It can't be too hard to cook stuff. They were probably busy making samurai swords and stuff, though. Can't be helped.
Fri 12/08/05 at 21:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Kawada wrote:
> and Hull

Oh, typical. Bloody Johnny Foreigner comes to our country, nurse are sick back to health and teach our children, contribute approximately EFF ALL to our society, while good honest, hardworking, honest, standup, working class, honest, standup, hardworking, hardworking, standup, honest BNP members are cast asunder into the gutter. And you, YOU, have the cheek to insult our cities!

:-)
Regular
"0228"
Kawada wrote:
> JFH wrote:
> Stay in the Midlands though. How would you live without your daily
> helpings of Nick Owen?
>
> Hehe yes, he is a news reading God. Shove over Trevor Mac

I'm starting to think he's dead though. That Suzanne Verdi woman seems to be on her own all the time or there's the other bloke that's just crap.
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm the ripe old age of 20. Bah these aching bones
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:58
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> Where's Harlow?

Essex, I think.
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
JFH wrote:
> Wolves fans are fun.
>
> "What was the score at the weekend?"
> "1-1"
> "Oh really, another draw then?"
> "Yeah, well, yeah... shut up."

"Shut up anyway. We hold the record for the most draws"
"How many's that?"
"22"
"That's 22 points. From 1980 minuts of football. Not even close to promotion totals. You suck."
"...I...we...it's...they.... STFU!"
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:57
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> > And i shall be moving in January, off to Osaka in Japan to start my
> years as a teacher. That should be fun.

--

What? How old are you?
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
JFH wrote:
> Stay in the Midlands though. How would you live without your daily
> helpings of Nick Owen?

Hehe yes, he is a news reading God. Shove over Trevor Mac
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.