GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sports Longest Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Welcome to Sports Longest Thread

The sports forum is a great place to be but doesn't have much going on all the time, plus every other forum has one so why can't we?

Maybe with all the replies things will look much more popular

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest footbal match, to the next Olympic games, or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

If anyone else tries to copy this you will fail miserably and i will be forced to laugh at you.

Oh and no spaming or text talk its not liked by anyone and it isn't funny to spam.
Page:
Sun 28/08/05 at 18:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
Woo. The Nistelhorse bagged me an extra 3 IKTS points.
Sun 28/08/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe Rooney getting told off by Geoff Shreeves for his celebration.

*500 lines young Rooney - I shall not swear when i score*
Sun 28/08/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

Have that up ya Webb

Park comes on and the goals flow :-D

2-0 it ends, very happy we've managed to get 9 points from the 3 games as they were quite tough ones, although we usually win these and blow the games against the likes of Portsmouth.

And just one more time ...... Shearer didn't join, but we don't care, as we've got a stackful of silverware :-D
Sun 28/08/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup, i could just hear the clown music in the background :-D

haha brilliant from Ronaldo with that sarcastic round of applause for the Newcastle boo boys. Loving it.
Sun 28/08/05 at 17:46
Haha, just saw the goal - what ridiculous defending.
Sun 28/08/05 at 16:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yay go on Heinze son give old man Shearer an earful.
Sun 28/08/05 at 16:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Emre's coming off, that's good news

Think that's 3 for 3 now in early injuries to the opposition players now in United games
Sun 28/08/05 at 16:22
Regular
Soccerpulse, eh? I might have a look-see.

I'm all joked-out, Chris.
Sun 28/08/05 at 16:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Had a goal disallowed for offside, looking pretty decent so far.
Sun 28/08/05 at 16:19
Huh, the idiot at the otherside changed channels and commentary.

Nice of him.

I get them from Soccerpulse - they have awful forums, far too pleasant to each other, but often good stuff to download.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.