GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sports Longest Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Welcome to Sports Longest Thread

The sports forum is a great place to be but doesn't have much going on all the time, plus every other forum has one so why can't we?

Maybe with all the replies things will look much more popular

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest footbal match, to the next Olympic games, or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

If anyone else tries to copy this you will fail miserably and i will be forced to laugh at you.

Oh and no spaming or text talk its not liked by anyone and it isn't funny to spam.
Page:
Sun 28/08/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got a feeling Luque and Shearer are going to score today. Better not let that happen Edwin
Sun 28/08/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Celtic winning 2-0 against dunfermline.
Sun 28/08/05 at 01:40
I think he's leaving him on the bench to show Duff some confidence, and to show SWP it won't be as easy as he thinks to break into the first team.
Sun 28/08/05 at 01:38
Regular
Mourinho is aware of SWP's talent - earlier today he said "Shaun Wright-Phillips is just excellent", in an enjoyably overwhelmed way, which may or may not have been intentional.

I'm confident that he will lay claim to that right-wing spot in the best XI. Mourinho is just in the position to rest him when he isn't fully fit and obviously he'll happily do that if it means someone like Robben/Duff/Cole can play who's in superb condition.
Sun 28/08/05 at 01:33
Regular
©H®I§ wrote:
> Why not play Terry at centre back

Well, he's a doubt, so I'm assuming the worst.
Sun 28/08/05 at 00:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
I thought Phil Neville's second booking was very harsh.
Sat 27/08/05 at 22:34
Regular
when you got a squad that big you gotta rotate. Crespo and drogba have thier own different qualities. just look at the two games against arsenal, crespo was largely ineffective against the stronge senderos and pacey toure but drogba caused them allsorts of trouble just with his power and got 3 goals.
Sat 27/08/05 at 22:30
That referee was a joke.

Crespo > Drogba, Wright-Philips > Duff, Mourinho really should start his best players and give them some confidence.
Sat 27/08/05 at 22:26
Neither was Cole's yellow needed, there was no intent.

I feel sorry for Spurs after this game
Sat 27/08/05 at 22:22
On Mido's sending off :-

What the hell?

How was that even close
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.