GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sports Longest Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Welcome to Sports Longest Thread

The sports forum is a great place to be but doesn't have much going on all the time, plus every other forum has one so why can't we?

Maybe with all the replies things will look much more popular

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest footbal match, to the next Olympic games, or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

If anyone else tries to copy this you will fail miserably and i will be forced to laugh at you.

Oh and no spaming or text talk its not liked by anyone and it isn't funny to spam.
Page:
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not me that's for sure!
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:35
Regular
0-0. I wonder if there's a person in the country that's remotely surprised.
Wed 28/09/05 at 20:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> This thread has died a horrible horrible death.

Indeed.
Wed 28/09/05 at 20:29
Regular
This thread has died a horrible horrible death.

Just thought I'd mention I'm agog at watching a match in which we're playing not 1, but 2 strikers. Admittedly, one of them is Crouch, but can't win 'em all.
Sun 25/09/05 at 10:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
So, we don't score a single goal in 5 (FIVE) games, and we go and score 7 in 2. Excellent.

:-):-):-)
Sat 24/09/05 at 16:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chelsea 1-1 with Aston Villa, Villa take the lead and then less than a minute after Frank Lampard scores a cheeky free kick to level things up again.

Man U losing 1-0 to Blackburn, teams managed by old Man U players or coaches always seem to do well against them, Middlesbrough and Birmingham managed by Steve McLaren and Steve Bruce don't have a bad record.

Owen bags another goal as Newcastle lead Man City 1-0 at half time, Newcastle are starting to play like they should be and will surely carry on climbing up the table.

West Ham are holding Arsenal to a 0-0 draw could we have a shock on our hands here?

Charlton lead West Brom 2-0 at the Hawthorns to carry on their cracking start to the season and who knows by the end of the season European football may be beckoning and maybe, just maybe it will be the Champions League.

Everton and Wigan are 0-0 at half time and we could have another shock here as well - although with the way Everton have been playing recently and the good run of form that Wigan have at the minute a Wigan win wouldn't really be a huge shock.

Birmingham and Liverpool fight out a 2-2 draw which is a good result for Birmingham given their form at the minute. Liverpool are slipping behind the top teams already and need to have a run of a few wins to catch them up.

Second halfs are about to start.
Fri 23/09/05 at 18:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Mav wrote:
> Champions League winners... counts for something, doesn't it?

Not if you're Nottingham Forest...........
Thu 22/09/05 at 22:18
Regular
"0228"
Woodgate's scored an own goal in his first game for ages for Real Madrid.
Thu 22/09/05 at 21:15
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> Mav wrote:
>
> Leeds got to the semi finals. Doesn't mean we were the 4th best in
> Europe.

Not the point.

Winning the Champions League proves you're worth a damn. Beating Juve, AC Milan, Chelsea and Bayern Leverkusen should at least prove that the notion of being one of the best teams in the world isn't laughable.
Thu 22/09/05 at 16:31
Regular
"Green & White Army"
mattributé wrote:
> Mav wrote:
>
> Leeds got to the semi finals. Doesn't mean we were the 4th best in
> Europe.

Well you could argue that Leeds were the 4th best team in Europe in 2000 (or whatever year it was they were in the semis). Liverpool are officialy the number one team in Europe.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.