GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sports Longest Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Welcome to Sports Longest Thread

The sports forum is a great place to be but doesn't have much going on all the time, plus every other forum has one so why can't we?

Maybe with all the replies things will look much more popular

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest footbal match, to the next Olympic games, or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

If anyone else tries to copy this you will fail miserably and i will be forced to laugh at you.

Oh and no spaming or text talk its not liked by anyone and it isn't funny to spam.
Page:
Mon 12/09/05 at 16:28
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=306912&cpid=5&CLID=&lid=2&title=Joaquin+happy+at+Betis&channel=football_home[/URL]
Mon 12/09/05 at 00:25
Regular
down wrote:
> [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4234752.stm[/URL]
>
> Hum ho

heh, Liverpool cant even afford to pay for half of his transfer fee!
Mon 12/09/05 at 00:12
Milan look ridiculously poor at set-pieces this season - Siena's goal was frankly child-like defending.

Great goals by Sheva and Kaka though
Sun 11/09/05 at 16:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Pwhoooar. That would be awesome.
Sun 11/09/05 at 14:02
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4234752.stm[/URL]

Hum ho
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
down wrote:
> Dringo would just say it's awesome and would win the Premiership, or
> at least be top four.

Hehehe :-D

> Just wanted a more balanced opinion, might apply there, not decided
> yet.

Ah righty.
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:22
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=304319&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Nobby:+Al+crucial+in+my+return&channel=football_home[/URL]

Alan Shearer's just reeling them in...
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:14
Dringo would just say it's awesome and would win the Premiership, or at least be top four.

Just wanted a more balanced opinion, might apply there, not decided yet.
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
down wrote:
>What's it like?

It's a lovely city. Just the right mixture of bustling and quaint (except on a Saturday when it's just ridiculously busy). Lots of nice scenic places and open areas such as Midsummer Common & Jesus Green and an alright nightlife too. It's the kind of city that it's a pleasure to walk around. There are a lot of yoofs hanging around at night but that's to be expected.

There's quite a lot going on too, plenty of bands come and play the Corn Exchange (or the Junction, but the less said about that the better) and you've got things like the Strawberry Fair (ummm... ask EB about that) and the Folk Festival every year .

Anyway, yeah, tis nice and I like living here. Pity about the expense though. Why you ask?

EB used to live here too. And Dringo goes to Uni here. Not sure whether they'll share my opinons though..
Fri 02/09/05 at 20:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Pepe Mourinho - can't see him being called that.

I thought Pepe was short for Giuseppe, I went to school with someone called that who we called Pepe or Pep?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.