GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sports Longest Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Welcome to Sports Longest Thread

The sports forum is a great place to be but doesn't have much going on all the time, plus every other forum has one so why can't we?

Maybe with all the replies things will look much more popular

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest footbal match, to the next Olympic games, or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

If anyone else tries to copy this you will fail miserably and i will be forced to laugh at you.

Oh and no spaming or text talk its not liked by anyone and it isn't funny to spam.
Page:
Fri 26/08/05 at 23:09
Regular
I think he's got physical capability to play in midfield but its whether he can do the things like playing the simple short passes to start off moves from the defence.
Fri 26/08/05 at 22:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
He may do. I'm going to be honest and say I've not actually watched him play in midfield, all my opinions are based on his time at Leeds :-)
Fri 26/08/05 at 22:56
Regular
nah, watch smith play, he goes for every single challenge and never pulls out.
Fri 26/08/05 at 22:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh.

I'd argue with 'drive' and 'determination' though. He'd much rather be at home styling his hair.
Fri 26/08/05 at 22:50
Regular
He got the determenation, drive and dirtiness. The 3 D's from the Roy Keane book of football!
Fri 26/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
And in other football bollards:

"Roy sees characteristics in Alan that he saw in himself as a young player, which could help Alan develop into a very good player in that position." - Alex Ferguson.

What? Alan Smith looks like a young Roy Keane? My. 'cking. Arf.
Fri 26/08/05 at 22:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
Meh.

Tell you who does look incredibly unimpressive this season. Garcia. Absolutely knaw for almost the entire game. Presented with about 7 chances, 2 of which should've been put away and the rest should at least have been on target. He gave the ball away far, far too easily in both the final third and in deeper positions and generally looked to be a bit of a waste of space. Shame. He was good last season.

On a more positive note, Flo's starting to look sharp (but why was he pushed out wide?) and Sissoko looks to be a real gritty ball winner in the middle of the park.
Fri 26/08/05 at 22:36
Regular
"0228"
Liverpool should buy Cudicini off Chelsea. He really is a good keeper and I reckon chelsea would be willing to give him up for the right price. They wouldn't just give him away though, because when you've got such a high class substitute keeper why would you?
Fri 26/08/05 at 22:33
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh. Salty tears of baldy love. :-)

Anyway, enough about cueballs. I stand by my point. Reina's looking to be a better keeper than Dudek.
Fri 26/08/05 at 22:31
Regular
"0228"
I bet you cried when Barthez left Man United.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.