GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sports Longest Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Welcome to Sports Longest Thread

The sports forum is a great place to be but doesn't have much going on all the time, plus every other forum has one so why can't we?

Maybe with all the replies things will look much more popular

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest footbal match, to the next Olympic games, or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

If anyone else tries to copy this you will fail miserably and i will be forced to laugh at you.

Oh and no spaming or text talk its not liked by anyone and it isn't funny to spam.
Page:
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
JFH wrote:
> Baros scores already.

Indeed :-)
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:12
Regular
"0228"
Baros scores already.
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
Well done Kaw :-)
Sat 27/08/05 at 12:31
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Stryke wrote:
> KOPKING wrote:
>
>
> 1)Both Flo and Sissoko are now serious contenders for their name on
> my
> shirt for this year.
>
>
> 2)If he has to sell Cisse to get Owen, well I would rather keep
> Cisse.
>
> 3)As much as I love Rafa
>
> --
>
> We're polar opposites, you and me.

We really are. Ah well I agree with a some things that you say.

Ok well maybe I was a bit excited when I said i would get Flo on my back just happy to see the lad back but I really do like the look of Sissoko but I think the place on the shirt is reserved the Djib unless he is forced out of the club.

I stand by my Cisse comment. I don't want him moving out to make way for Owen. Rafa says he wants players with passion and ability. Err I think Cisse has got that Rafa! If everyone at the club showed as much passion as Cisse then we would be seious contenders. If anyone has to leave the club to make way for Owen it's gotta be Morientes. As much as I like him as a player he just cant cut it in England. He should return to Spain or to France where the game is slower and he will get more time on the ball.

I do love Rafa but his recent comments have really annoyed me. Why oh why can't he answer a simple question?!?
After the game
Gabriel Clark: Is Cisse in your long term plans?
Rafa: We will see on Wednesday and we can stop talking about players. Now I have to go collect the cup.

For godsake Rafa the answer is yes!!! He is by far our best striker and what has he scored 7 goals in 9 games or something.
Sat 27/08/05 at 12:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just got my college results back today, Distinction's in everything. Ah god bless this country and it's easy pass levels.
Sat 27/08/05 at 10:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh @ Gaz.

Flo is class, but he's a striker. Though he did show some decent winger qualities, he's quick and able to beat men (hur hur). His final ball was pretty poor most of last night. That'll come though. He's still... 19? 20? Good prospect, I'd prefer to see him banging in the goals up front but then I'd rather see Flo pushed out right than Cisse, who I love and have always backed to explode this season . He should be given his chance up front.
Sat 27/08/05 at 09:14
Regular
KOPKING wrote:
> >

1)Both Flo and Sissoko are now serious contenders for their name on my
> shirt for this year.
>

2)If he has to sell Cisse to get Owen, well I would rather keep
> Cisse.

3)As much as I love Rafa

--

We're polar opposites, you and me.
Sat 27/08/05 at 01:29
Regular
"Green & White Army"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Meh.
>
> Tell you who does look incredibly unimpressive this season. Garcia.
> Absolutely knaw for almost the entire game. Presented with about 7
> chances, 2 of which should've been put away and the rest should at
> least have been on target. He gave the ball away far, far too easily
> in both the final third and in deeper positions and generally looked
> to be a bit of a waste of space. Shame. He was good last season.

He had a really bad spell a few months into the season last year. I fully expect him to go on another goal scoring streak in the not too distant future.

> On a more positive note, Flo's starting to look sharp (but why was he
> pushed out wide?) and Sissoko looks to be a real gritty ball winner in
> the middle of the park.

I think Flo is class. he was playing out on the right as that is the position he is being groomed for and has been playing their forsome time. I like Sissoko lots as well. never stops runnin that fella. Both Flo and Sissoko are now serious contenders for their name on my shirt for this year.

Im beginning to get a bit nervous about the whole Rafa and Cisse thing. If he has to sell Cisse to get Owen, well I would rather keep Cisse. As much as I love Rafa if he is to sell Cisse I would probably hold a grudge against him for a while.
Fri 26/08/05 at 23:26
Regular
"0228"
I reckon Owen really has a great chance of going back to Liverpool. Benitez just couldn't give a straight answer when asked about him.
Fri 26/08/05 at 23:14
Regular
Did anyone see the look Cisse gave Rafa after he'd scored his 2nd? Seriously, I wish looks could kill.

I have faith in Garcia. But only as long as he gives up the 10 shirt. I mean, 11 is up for grabs.

'Pool fans chanting Mikey's name - Good to hear it again.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.