GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Island"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 02:05
Regular
"Touched!"
Worth seeing or see something else? Seeing Choc Factory on friday, might see this with some mates over the weekend if it's worth seeing.
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:52
Regular
"Mozzy"
Oh and Scarlett is sooooooooooo hot! I actually feel really jealous of Ewan for getting the chance to kiss, those beautiful lips of her's.
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:51
Regular
"Mozzy"
This film was really good I thought.

Reminded me of Logan's Run at the beggining.
Sat 13/08/05 at 15:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
** SMALL THE ISLAND SPOILER **

Did anyone else think of the last scene "Is she sucking him off?" It really, really looked like it.
Sat 13/08/05 at 14:36
Regular
Game - Crash is very good. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Sat 13/08/05 at 07:12
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Game wrote:
> Anyone know of anything good on the horizon?

The "Spares" adaptation, based on a book by Micheal Marshall Smith looks good. It's about a facility where people are actually human clones whose only purpose is to provide “spare parts” for their original human counterpar.......................oh.

yes, I realise that the whole clone thing has been done to death, but it's the first thing I though of off the top of my head
Sat 13/08/05 at 04:10
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I saw it (The Island) tonight and thought it was pretty decent. I think that if you're going to give Michael Bay a file like that, then he needs to blow everything else out of the water action-wise. The whole cloing idea could have (like suggested in the film) got into the media or a larger man-hunt for the 'products'. The car/action scenes I thought were good but like everyone else, there was so much left unanswered..

Still, I don't think into films too much - I like things to explode and like bright lights... car chases, explosions and good mindless action are what I like.

The thing is, if you want to go to the cinema, there's frick all else worth watching. I heard Madagascar was good...

Anyone know of anything good on the horizon?
Sat 13/08/05 at 02:21
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Saw it tonight, distinctly meh with a few side orders of wow and the odd ooh (mostly at Scarlett). Don't expect a thinker, leave your brain at home and goggle at the pretty people falling off buildings.

Go on then. [URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk[/URL].
Fri 12/08/05 at 21:53
Regular
I actually thought Bad Boys 2 was alright.
Fri 12/08/05 at 21:26
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Reefer wrote:
> Just got back from it. Didn't think it was really up to much. Full of
> poor dialogue, convenient plot devices and was overly long given that
> the speed in which it was wrapped up. The action scenes were massively
> over the top. Oh, and it's riddled with plot holes/annoyingly
> unanswered questions that could've been resolved with a few lines of
> decent dialogue.

Yep, you've just described every Michael bay film that's ever existed, ever.
Fri 12/08/05 at 18:28
Regular
Yeah, I know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.