GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh Deary Me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
One thing i always love mocking - WWE PPV Buyrates :-D

from wrestlezone.com

"The PPV, headlined by JBL vs. Batista, scored an estimated 200,000 buys. Although the first estimates are usually a bit lower than the final number, the PPV is still dangerously close to being the worst-performing WWE event this year.

Considering WWE has opted to continue two of the more prominent storylines - JBL/Batista and Guerrero/Mysterio - through Summerslam, the news is extremely alarming"

Way to sell out those arenas and sell tickets oh wrestling god. Pretty funny to see the ECW PPV outsold it by a good 100,000 even with McMahon involvement turning potential customers away as well as only having 2 weeks on tv promotion and not even announcing a card.
Wed 10/08/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
One thing i always love mocking - WWE PPV Buyrates :-D

from wrestlezone.com

"The PPV, headlined by JBL vs. Batista, scored an estimated 200,000 buys. Although the first estimates are usually a bit lower than the final number, the PPV is still dangerously close to being the worst-performing WWE event this year.

Considering WWE has opted to continue two of the more prominent storylines - JBL/Batista and Guerrero/Mysterio - through Summerslam, the news is extremely alarming"

Way to sell out those arenas and sell tickets oh wrestling god. Pretty funny to see the ECW PPV outsold it by a good 100,000 even with McMahon involvement turning potential customers away as well as only having 2 weeks on tv promotion and not even announcing a card.
Wed 10/08/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Yay the death of wretling!!!
:-D
Wed 10/08/05 at 13:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
God i hate the school holidays
Wed 10/08/05 at 13:37
Regular
"..."
Death of Wrestling?

Nah, just witnessing the beginning of the rise of TNA as the worlds new No. 1 wrestling promotion.
Wed 10/08/05 at 14:00
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Looks like TNA will hopefully soon be major competition to the WWE, will this competition mean WWE actually step up and try and give the fans a decent PPV or will they stay dull and lifeless with low buyrates (see No Way Out and GAB)

JBL a Wrestling God? Christain said it right when he said JBL's the god of boring!
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Thing is as soon as Vince sees TNA as a real threat he'll try and buy it like ECW and WCW. Ok they both went bust and he picked out the bits he wanted but both of them tried too hard once they'd become established as a rival to the WWE and ran out of money - I just hope the same doesn't happen to TNA!
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:13
Regular
WWE has been pretty cack for a while now. I miss the old era >_<

TNA for the win, basically. Their talent completely owns anything Vince could pull out of his wrinkled bum.
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
smedlos wrote:
> Thing is as soon as Vince sees TNA as a real threat he'll try and buy
> it like ECW and WCW. Ok they both went bust and he picked out the
> bits he wanted but both of them tried too hard once they'd become
> established as a rival to the WWE and ran out of money - I just hope
> the same doesn't happen to TNA!

No ECW went bust due to Heyman having zero business sense and WCW went bust due to paying obscene amounts of money for past it has beens and the fans eventually getting tired of absolutely god awful amateur booking that made the current WWE team look like a bunch of Shakespeares.
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Thing is the TV networks hold a lot of power as well - any promotion apart from the WWE struggles to get exposure and the big bucks that come with a decent TV deal. Saying that though Smackdown is really struggling in the US with the TV airings being moved further and further away from primetime which can only be good for TNA. Maybe sounds like a stupid suggestion but what if for a while all PPV's were free? More people would watch and in the long run the fan base would grow? Wouldn't be able to call them PPV's then though................
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If The Great American Bash was free then WWE would definitely lose all its fans.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.