GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh Deary Me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
One thing i always love mocking - WWE PPV Buyrates :-D

from wrestlezone.com

"The PPV, headlined by JBL vs. Batista, scored an estimated 200,000 buys. Although the first estimates are usually a bit lower than the final number, the PPV is still dangerously close to being the worst-performing WWE event this year.

Considering WWE has opted to continue two of the more prominent storylines - JBL/Batista and Guerrero/Mysterio - through Summerslam, the news is extremely alarming"

Way to sell out those arenas and sell tickets oh wrestling god. Pretty funny to see the ECW PPV outsold it by a good 100,000 even with McMahon involvement turning potential customers away as well as only having 2 weeks on tv promotion and not even announcing a card.
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:18
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Can you remember him doing raindances etc? Maybe he did one before that WWF PPV that was done in the dark because a thunderstorm took out the power
Thu 11/08/05 at 17:03
Regular
"you've got a beard"
they're repackaging him.

Tyson Tatamko - the native problem solver. he travels to dry countries and does raindances to help them out.
Thu 11/08/05 at 14:21
Regular
"..."
Thank heavens for that :->
Thu 11/08/05 at 14:17
Regular
Last I heard was that the original message on Tatanka's website in which he stated he had been offered a written a WWE contract, was taken in the wrong way. He had only been offered to appear as a 'one off'.
Thu 11/08/05 at 13:41
Regular
"..."
Did I hear that Tatanka has been offered a contract?

Vince and Johnny 'Ace' need red-hot pokers shoving where the sun don't shine.
Thu 11/08/05 at 10:19
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hehe, part of me really wants to see that match though.

.. another part of me just gave up on wrestling a bit.
Thu 11/08/05 at 01:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Considering Tatanka showed up last week and who showed up on Smackdown this week you'd be forgiven for thinking that it is still the 80's :-D
Thu 11/08/05 at 01:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Reefer wrote:
> WWE has been pretty cack for a while now. I miss the old era
> >_<

then you must be pleased to see backstage taped promos as the guys are walking to the ring (Matt Striker).. it REEKED of 80's greatness :D
Wed 10/08/05 at 22:03
Regular
I wouldnt have been suprised if it did outsell mania.
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
800,000 was what crazy people were predicting it was going to do (which would mean it would have outsold Wrestlemania) The figure turned out to be around 300,000 (although i still haven't found a definite figure dammit)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.