GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Dere anyone from Essex in da house!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/12/06 at 22:09
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Is there anyone from essex in da house. This tread is created with the purpose of creating a mini message board for any Essex residents.

where u from?
what's the best thing bout livin in Essex/your essex town?
Do u like Essex fm?
If no, why not and wot radio station do u listen to if any?

This tread is 2 talk bout essex basically.
Fri 08/12/06 at 22:31
Regular
"I may return"
Yeh, but then there wouldn't be anymore letters, like S' off-spring, T, U, V, W , X, Y and Z.
Fri 08/12/06 at 22:31
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
At the risk of sounding unpopular, all the people who come from Essex, contrary to public belief, are not all "CHAVS".
Fri 08/12/06 at 22:28
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Theres some quite nice countryside in Essex, the people are another matter though. So one thing I would like to see happen... I'd like a big airtight dome built over the entire county and then for the essex population to be gassed. I think it would improve Essex no end.
Fri 08/12/06 at 22:16
Regular
"I may return"
Is Essex where the letter 'S' has sex?
Fri 08/12/06 at 22:09
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Is there anyone from essex in da house. This tread is created with the purpose of creating a mini message board for any Essex residents.

where u from?
what's the best thing bout livin in Essex/your essex town?
Do u like Essex fm?
If no, why not and wot radio station do u listen to if any?

This tread is 2 talk bout essex basically.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.