GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just need a tiny bit of help with something please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/08/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Catch it!"
I just need to know how you do that thing when you put a song on the internet then when people click on the link. It just goes straight to Windows Media Player and they hear. So please could you tell me how I do this?
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:51
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Chippxero wrote:
> OMG did your friend hurt his leg slapping it so much?

Haha. Silly, it was his face that he was hitting. It makes much more sense now, eh? :D

Oh, and Bob, nice "song".
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:46
Regular
"Captain to you."
OMG did your friend hurt his leg slapping it so much?
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok here is a song now we have only done one song so far on our album me and my friend Tom. Our band is called Dying to Live. Enjoy. [URL]http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Dying-To-Live-The-Downstairs-Monster[/URL]
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:25
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Chippxero wrote:
> to be honest i
> think one of those computer text readers would have been better and
> more entertaining.

Would have been more lively than Crossbob's rendition.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:22
Regular
"Captain to you."
It sounds like he is reading from paper but surely he could have just gone to the creative thread and read off the screen, to be honest i think one of those computer text readers would have been better and more entertaining.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:21
If ever I needed confirmation (which, by the way, I certainly did not) that you were one hell of a great stammering, slobbering, jammering, drivelling retard of a child, who was beyond anyone's help, then this is surely it.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:16
Regular
NOT POO ON THE WALLS OMG

sorry, but seriously, do you often lose your place whilst reading? what did you do look away? shouldnt do that, and is your hand writing that bad that it takes you many attempts to read it? if so type it out on a computer it also helps. i found this very boring, "the army man, army men started running. backwards, shooting at the same time." could make it so much more exciting, "as the army men retreted(sp?) they did not give up hope of their lost battle against the monkeys and continued to fire at them" or something, you need a lot of work on this, especially with the way you read it. it is a very dull and mostly mono-tone, apart from the points in which you wisper a shout, as someone has said, if it is to be shouted, shout it.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Blimey, Bob doesn't actually sound like the girl I thought he would. Meh.

Anyway Bob, lets hear something from the 'album'.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
Nearly all my posts are edited as I suddenly realise I have written 'teh' or something equally as stupid in the middle of it.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh.

I find myself editing almost all of my posts. Occassionally for typos but usually just because I think of something else/different to say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.