GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just need a tiny bit of help with something please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/08/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Catch it!"
I just need to know how you do that thing when you put a song on the internet then when people click on the link. It just goes straight to Windows Media Player and they hear. So please could you tell me how I do this?
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:50
Regular
the downstairs mosnter

ROFFL

that was hilarious, bloody rubbish worst thing i ever heard since, well since the first thing crossbob stuck on here.

oh and Crossbob, that help youw as looking for, i SERIOUSLY dont think you have told us the RIGHT problem
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:45
"Fort of Dawn Lindsa"
It sounds like people spitting into a cup.

I LOVE it!
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:20
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I cant actually bear to listen to it.
Mon 08/08/05 at 18:11
Regular
"0228"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Ok here is a song now we have only done one song so far on our album
> me and my friend Tom. Our band is called Dying to Live. Enjoy.
> [URL]http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Dying-To-Live-The-Downstairs-Monster[/URL]

It gets better every time I hear it.

*Adds to favourites*
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
I should point out that that wasn't serious.

EDIT: And it's induce, by the way.
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Wah-wah-wah
[URL]http://www.technoplus.com/images/crying_baby.gif[/URL]
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
It's just one rule for one and another for everyone else isn't it...
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ah but that was funny and I was trying to goad him into killing himself because the world would be a better place.
It wasn't mindless, crowd-joining sarcasm - it was genuinely an attempt to enduce suicide.

**edit**
I'd forgotten all about that insult, and it's making me laugh remembering it now.
I also said that he hunched over a laminated map of Iraq whilst shoving plastic soldiers up his ass and jerking off furiously until he jetted across his own castor-sugar dusted face and collapsed wheezing "Justice, justice" and went to sleep.
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
I think that's a bit rich coming from someone who once claimed that Bell "tucked his winky between his legs and pranced infront a mirror" or words to that effect.
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Twenty quid."
CrossBob for notable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.