GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 360 or PS3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/08/05 at 22:48
Regular
"True Gamer!"
In my opinion, xbox360 is the better console, but its not the main seller, thats all cos the ps was the first well known cd using console, with its great graphics (at the time) and with the hype that came with it and then ps2 came out which was good while it lasted, then the xbox came out, with its superior technology, and the ps2 is dominating the consoles because of such a huge hit it is in Asia, cos the majority of the games for ps3 are pathetic games, its unbelievable, and xbox games dont have as many cos they spent more time bringing out better games, example halo. Now FF11 is coming to the 360 i think ps3 has some serious competition, hopefully people will see the superiorness of the xbox :D
Sun 07/08/05 at 22:48
Regular
"True Gamer!"
In my opinion, xbox360 is the better console, but its not the main seller, thats all cos the ps was the first well known cd using console, with its great graphics (at the time) and with the hype that came with it and then ps2 came out which was good while it lasted, then the xbox came out, with its superior technology, and the ps2 is dominating the consoles because of such a huge hit it is in Asia, cos the majority of the games for ps3 are pathetic games, its unbelievable, and xbox games dont have as many cos they spent more time bringing out better games, example halo. Now FF11 is coming to the 360 i think ps3 has some serious competition, hopefully people will see the superiorness of the xbox :D
Sun 07/08/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Superiorness; brilliant word. Anyway, 360 is easily the best.
Sun 07/08/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
360 forever!!

( wonder if they will have a Rallisport Challenge 3?)
Sun 07/08/05 at 23:20
"High polygon count"
Presumably you can see the future, as neither machine is yet available, let alone any games for them.

In which case, can you please tell me next weeks lottery numbers?
Sun 07/08/05 at 23:29
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
33356098 87122
Mon 08/08/05 at 09:54
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Can't you bloody fanboys stick to the Microsoft thread? No-one there will find it strange that you are talking about the 360 in the present tense.
Mon 08/08/05 at 09:59
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
If you look at the specs PS3 is twice as powerful Xbox 360.
If you look at the games you have Halo we have the rest.
If you look at the console itself PS3 looks awesome Xbox 360 looks like trash.
Mon 08/08/05 at 10:07
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
GC is for common or garden rubbish spam. Please keep your fanboyisms where they belong.
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:17
Regular
"8==="
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> GC is for common or garden rubbish spam. Please keep your fanboyisms
> where they belong.

I'd say the console has better games than that!

Damn fanboys... ;)
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:25
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
gold chocobo wrote:
> If you look at the games you have Halo we have the rest.

Yes...ok.

> If you look at the console itself PS3 looks awesome Xbox 360 looks
> like trash.

Ironic really, what with the PS3 looking like half a trash can.

(and you people call US fanboys?)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.