GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Boring"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/08/05 at 01:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
[URL]http://nodq.com/news/125256671.shtml[/URL]

so that's the end of highlighting what makes the cruisers so interesting then.

if he doesn't like the little guys doing flashy moves, then i have a sinking feeling for Burchill.
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:14
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not wishing to stereotype but Mexican wrestlers never seem to last long - with the Mexicools one will be fired, a few weeks later the next one will be fired and the final one will hang around for a bit before being fired
Sat 20/08/05 at 01:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah.. then he blew his knees out. WOOPS!
Sat 20/08/05 at 00:40
Regular
"woody woodpecker"
Have you seen the preview of the upcoming wrestler

The Boogeyman
Sun 14/08/05 at 15:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, they'll split the mexicools prety quick i imagine, tag teams never sem to last long these days.
Sun 14/08/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I can see someone like Super Crazy getting the strap and then Juventud turns on him or something like that. Not yet though as they have more stuff to do inerrupting matches and rubbish like that...cant wait!
Sun 14/08/05 at 13:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well personally I hope Scotty does get a push, especially as he's one of the only recognised Cruiserweight faces in the division now.

Nunzio isn't a bad decision, just an interesting one. You'd think one of the Mexicools, or Kazarian would have been the next to take the strap. Ah well, it needs to be on SmackDown though!
Sun 14/08/05 at 12:35
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
The Wardy wrote:
> To be fair, you can't turn every cruiserweight heel because they cant
> do high flying moves anymore. And if you needed someone to pull of
> the moves perfectly every time then London is your man because he has
> never messed up a 450 as bad as Juventud or a Shooting Star Splash
> like Kidman.

That's true, but now is a window of opportunity for the bookers, and they'd be foolish not to take it. Without the flashy moves, Cruiser faces just don't get over with the WWE audience (they have enough trouble as it is), so taking advantage of London losing the SSP is the right idea entirely.

Plus, London remaining as a face does his character few favours. The guy's face character just isn't interesting as a persona - he needs to have a heel turn to show different sides to his character other than "I'm the cool flippy guy with tassles", the only thing WWE's let him do so far. The heel turn won't just allow him to grow as a performer (which he still needs in terms of becoming a good heel Cruiserweight), but it will allow the audience to know more of what he's about, and make his subsequent face turn afterwards (should he stick around for that long) have all the more impact because the audience will be able to identify with London a lot more.

> If he were to stay face he could feud with the mexicools teaming with
> a couple of other face cruiserweights possibly?

London's past being a tag wrestler, no need to bog him down again in that division at this stage of his WWE career for the sake of one feud.

> I could also see him having a feud with Kazarian

A waste of a good potential feud. This should be kept until Kazarian's had more time to show the fans his ability and for London to get better known as a character, with both guys improving as WWE wrestlers, before they have this feud.
Sun 14/08/05 at 11:25
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Jim of Honor wrote:
> The Wardy wrote:
> I would have prefered they left the stra on London and kept him face
> to be honest.
>
> How would you get around having London not being able to use his
> crowd-pleasing 450 or SSP, and who would you have him feud with after
> Nunzio still as a face?

He has won matches before with other moves...i think it was a dragon suplex or something like that.

To be fair, you can't turn every cruiserweight heel because they cant do high flying moves anymore. And if you needed someone to pull of the moves perfectly every time then London is your man because he has never messed up a 450 as bad as Juventud or a Shooting Star Splash like Kidman.

If he were to stay face he could feud with the mexicools teaming with a couple of other face cruiserweights possibly?

I could also see him having a feud with Kazarian
Sun 14/08/05 at 11:21
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
The Wardy wrote:
> I would have prefered they left the stra on London and kept him face
> to be honest.

How would you get around having London not being able to use his crowd-pleasing 450 or SSP, and who would you have him feud with after Nunzio still as a face?
Sun 14/08/05 at 11:03
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I would have prefered they left the stra on London and kept him face to be honest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.