GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"summerslam 2005"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/07/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
World Heavyweight Championship:

Batista ( c ) vs JBL

Icon vs Legend Match:

Hulk Hogan vs HBK

WWE Championship:

John Cena ( c ) vs Chris Jericho

Rap Battle:

50 Cent + G - Unit vs John Cena + The Chain Gang

Wrestlemania Rematch:

Undertaker vs Randy Orton

updated
Fri 19/08/05 at 00:17
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The Raw Tag Team Titles changed hands at a House Show not long ago after New Years Revolution when Regal and Eugene retained, but Eugene was injured. Regal lost to La Resistance.

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=117579&forumid=52[/URL]
Fri 19/08/05 at 00:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm betting the Tag Team belts will change hands at one of those, just to further destroy the history and integrity of them.
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:59
Regular
"you've got a beard"
house show changes rarely happen now as well, if they do it's only to remove a strap from someone who's being released without wasting airtime.
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Do the titles change hands at the American house shows? Nope.

Give it a year or so and Vince would have annoyed the North American audience enough for them to switch off for him to have to come over here and Japan and try to sell his crappy declining product
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Everytime I've been to a live event all the titles are on the line, they never seem to change hands though.........
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wasn't the European title won over on English soil at one of the PPV's
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no, there WAS a change relatively recently (in terms of how many ppv events have been held in england), but it wasn't to either of the BIG titles.
i forget which it was, but i'm sure there was a change as i was amazed, as prior to that (like you say) the straps never changed as apparantly US fans are so selfish that if it doesn't happen on their soil then they feel ripped off :-\
either that or they'd do something lame like change champs on a UK ppv, then switch back at a USA house show so when tv rolled around again, theyd go "oh yeah, he won it back.. all is as it was" in a lame simpsons-esque "this never happened, 3 2 1.. you're back in the room" kinda way.
Thu 18/08/05 at 21:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Seems to ring a bell. Wouldn't it be nice if a belt changed hands at a WWE show in England? By my reckoning the last one was at Summerslam 92 when the British Bulldog bat Bret Hart for the Intercontinental Title at Wembley stadium. WM23 at the new Wembley stadium? It would certinally get an attendance of 90000+
Thu 18/08/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Insurrextion or something like that
Thu 18/08/05 at 20:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
If I ever stay up to watch a PPV I always get hungry and end up cooking a feast but rarely manage half of it - exceptions are when a PPV comes from England, there was one from Manchester a few years back but I can't remember what it was? Had a few mates round to watch it the main event was Edge vs Christian in a cage match can anyone remember what it was?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.