GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"summerslam 2005"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/07/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
World Heavyweight Championship:

Batista ( c ) vs JBL

Icon vs Legend Match:

Hulk Hogan vs HBK

WWE Championship:

John Cena ( c ) vs Chris Jericho

Rap Battle:

50 Cent + G - Unit vs John Cena + The Chain Gang

Wrestlemania Rematch:

Undertaker vs Randy Orton

updated
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Cor you are hard to please!!!

I'm interested Kawada...

If you were in charge of the WWE's current roster...what card would you make for a PPV?
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Wardy wrote:
> So whats the bets all the potentially quality matches tonight are
> rushed to fit into the 3 hours and we all end up disappointed?

Given that Angle vs Dinsmore is the only match i'm interested in on the card it'd be a disappointment anyway
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hogan vs Michaels will be short as Hogan can only last 5 minutes now
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
So whats the bets all the potentially quality matches tonight are rushed to fit into the 3 hours and we all end up disappointed?
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I thought it was but didn't want to commit myself incase it was wrong! The Rockers what a tag team! Do you think if Jannetty hadn't got his 4th DUI (yes 4th - for real!) a few months ago which lead to him being fired maybe just maybe him and Michaels may have had another run as a tag team? Maybe as tag team champs again?
Sat 20/08/05 at 00:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They also had a policy of "so what if it was on Nitro last week, it doesn't count now" :-D
Sat 20/08/05 at 00:27
Regular
"you've got a beard"
WCW also had a policy of "if it's not on the tv taping, then it doesn't count" in their declining years.
Fri 19/08/05 at 22:47
Regular
"..."
smedlos wrote:
> There was an incident a few years ago where one half of the tag team
> champions was leaving the WWE/WWF and the belts changed hands at a
> house show - after the house show he decided he wasn't leaving and
> him and his partner were given the belts back and everyone acted like
> the house show hadn't existed. How cheated must the "new"
> tag team champs have felt!

That was Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, of the Hart Foundation.

The team who had their title run forever scratched from the records were The Rockers, Michaels & Jannetty.
Fri 19/08/05 at 18:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
There was an incident a few years ago where one half of the tag team champions was leaving the WWE/WWF and the belts changed hands at a house show - after the house show he decided he wasn't leaving and him and his partner were given the belts back and everyone acted like the house show hadn't existed. How cheated must the "new" tag team champs have felt!
Fri 19/08/05 at 00:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Being injured somewhat makes up for it though.

Ah well i try to blot out anything WWE related post 2001 :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.