GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That's Everton out then..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/07/05 at 11:27
Regular
"not dead"
Drawn against Forlan's mighty Villareal in the champions league 3rd round qualifier.

Across the city Liverpool will play either CSKA Sofia or Dinamo Tirana.

Man Utd got Debrecen or Hadjuk Split

Rangers will play Trabzonspor or Anorthosis

and in the unlikely result of Celtic winning their second round tie from 5-0 down, they'll play Partizan Belgrade or FC Sheriff.

Other ties of note:

Shelbourne or Steaua Bucharest v Rosenborg

Sporting Lisbon v Udinese

Real Betis v Monaco

and, interestingly, one of these three will be in the Champions League: -
Valerenga or FC Haka v Club Brugge
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Twinkletoes!!!!!!! Now that was a well worked goal
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> Joe Cole has that. SWP has that. We have an abundance of awesome
> central midfielders. A 4-3-3 is the logical way to go, even if Rooney
> is included in that.

But they've only recently established themselves in the England setup. As much as it pains me to say it, England have come to rely on Rooney and he is an incredibly important part of the national team.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:21
Regular
Joe Cole has that. SWP has that. We have an abundance of awesome central midfielders. A 4-3-3 is the logical way to go, even if Rooney is included in that.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Encouraging sign just now of him almost getting taken out from a tackle and then just getting up without a word. Hope he does that for the rest of the season.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
I can't stand his red pieface. But the fact of the matter is that he has the flair that a lot of English players lack and the raw skill that can single handedly turn a game. Whether you like it or not, England need that.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Woo hoo Park Ji-Sung you Korean God. Hurry and get him on in place of that waster Fletcher now Fergie.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:16
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I still can't understand your insistence on leaving Rooney on the
> England bench, Gaz.

--

Mm, he's looking good tonight. I just think he's overrated, still. And plus, I'll admit it's partly down to a personal dislike of him. Footballers splashing the cash around, drinking and buying lordships - I can deal. Hitting women and her not doing anything about it because she's in the money - I can't deal with that. I literally hate him.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:15
Regular
"You've upset me"
Kawada wrote:
mocking the defeated keeper as he hit the
> floor in despair

Heh.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:14
Regular
I don't let Milan wear clothes. He's too toned for that.

In an ideal world, they'd both be there. Like once it was. But people around here tend to forget that my love for Baros was once not nearly as intense, for it was shared with the Mikey-being.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
I still can't understand your insistence on leaving Rooney on the England bench, Gaz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.