GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That's Everton out then..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/07/05 at 11:27
Regular
"not dead"
Drawn against Forlan's mighty Villareal in the champions league 3rd round qualifier.

Across the city Liverpool will play either CSKA Sofia or Dinamo Tirana.

Man Utd got Debrecen or Hadjuk Split

Rangers will play Trabzonspor or Anorthosis

and in the unlikely result of Celtic winning their second round tie from 5-0 down, they'll play Partizan Belgrade or FC Sheriff.

Other ties of note:

Shelbourne or Steaua Bucharest v Rosenborg

Sporting Lisbon v Udinese

Real Betis v Monaco

and, interestingly, one of these three will be in the Champions League: -
Valerenga or FC Haka v Club Brugge
Sun 07/08/05 at 13:15
Regular
I wouldn't rule out Everton, they can beat them.

But even if they don't it could be a saving grace for the team, fighting the champions league will have a massive negative effect on their premiership campaign.+
Sat 06/08/05 at 13:25
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Wyn wrote:
> .... 2 european campaigns in one season.
>
> Nice glamorisation, enjoy the Uefa Cup.

--

:D
Sat 06/08/05 at 00:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The surprising inclusion this year comes from either Malmo or Thun, who have been drawn together due to Thun's shocking 3-2 aggregate win over Dynamo Kiev, who like Celtic, dropped out of European competition altogether for the first time in many years.
Fri 05/08/05 at 23:21
Regular
remember club boogers beating milan at the san siro in the group stage a few seasons back.
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:11
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Meka Dragon wrote:

> and, interestingly, one of these three will be in the Champions
> League: -
> Valerenga or FC Haka v Club Brugge

Club Brugge are usually in it...

But yeah, some interesting matches there.
Fri 05/08/05 at 21:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Wyn wrote:
> .... 2 european campaigns in one season.

Nice glamorisation, enjoy the Uefa Cup.
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:46
Regular
""
Ok so Everton haven't got much chance.. and losing 5 - 0 to Fenerbache didn't help. Carsley's injury isn't great either, but I believe that we can maybe draw 0 - 0 away and hopefully grab one of our famous 1 - 0 wins at home. Hey even if we do lose we still get a go in the UEFA cup.... 2 european campaigns in one season. Plus I hope we don't get far, or we'll plummet out of the Premiership, our squad isn't big enough. Anyway.. that's my two-cents... oh and very unlucky Celtic.
Fri 29/07/05 at 12:36
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
All I can is laugh! Hahaha

*Falls off chair*
Fri 29/07/05 at 11:43
Regular
"We've got Tim Cahill"

"Yep. We've got Riquelme."

"...Balls."

Buhbye Everton. They've really got to be angry with that, haven't they? And the Pool will probably get CSKA Sofia. Oh, the difficulty.

I'd like Real Betis to go through, actually. Just because Joaquin is their very own Stevie and I like the idea of him staying at Betis. Plus he looks a little like Stevie and all.

Or, he could sign for Liverpool if they go out. Either one.
Fri 29/07/05 at 11:27
Regular
"not dead"
Drawn against Forlan's mighty Villareal in the champions league 3rd round qualifier.

Across the city Liverpool will play either CSKA Sofia or Dinamo Tirana.

Man Utd got Debrecen or Hadjuk Split

Rangers will play Trabzonspor or Anorthosis

and in the unlikely result of Celtic winning their second round tie from 5-0 down, they'll play Partizan Belgrade or FC Sheriff.

Other ties of note:

Shelbourne or Steaua Bucharest v Rosenborg

Sporting Lisbon v Udinese

Real Betis v Monaco

and, interestingly, one of these three will be in the Champions League: -
Valerenga or FC Haka v Club Brugge

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.