GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That's Everton out then..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/07/05 at 11:27
Regular
"not dead"
Drawn against Forlan's mighty Villareal in the champions league 3rd round qualifier.

Across the city Liverpool will play either CSKA Sofia or Dinamo Tirana.

Man Utd got Debrecen or Hadjuk Split

Rangers will play Trabzonspor or Anorthosis

and in the unlikely result of Celtic winning their second round tie from 5-0 down, they'll play Partizan Belgrade or FC Sheriff.

Other ties of note:

Shelbourne or Steaua Bucharest v Rosenborg

Sporting Lisbon v Udinese

Real Betis v Monaco

and, interestingly, one of these three will be in the Champions League: -
Valerenga or FC Haka v Club Brugge
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If he's lucky he'll have the NY drawhl like me :-)
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
*laughing more*
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:48
Regular
New York-born Italian U19 international. Does he have a Italian accent or is it a NY drawhl?

Plus he's shorter than most shrubs.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
*laughing*
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well i'm watching it because i'm a United fan and never miss a chance to drool over Twinkletoes or Parky or a chance to hurl abuse at that useless secret lover of Fergie's, Fletcher.

Ooooh Rossi's on now. Go on my fellow New Yorker show these players how to play the soccer ball. 3 touchdowns and a home run for the lad before the match is over i predict
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
I am watching the Everton game.

And heh @ Adu joke :-)
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:46
Regular
Ant, you couldn't do me a favour, could you? FFF isn't around to judge SSC29, and I thought someone who can actually write well (despite EB's suggestion of crossbob) could judge it in his place. I thought of you, pb and ineedsleep, but neither of them have responded to my pleas as of yet. Up for it?

There's not that many this time round. G'won.

Edit: And I'm flicking between games.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Why are you all watching the borefest that is United vs Randon Team, when you could be watching what is an awesome game between Everton and Villareal?

'Awesome' and 'Everton' don't really go together, I know, but it's pretty good entertainment. Villareal's goals were wonderful, and it's always good to see the blue half of the Mersey losing.

(If you haven't got access to ITV2, then you are forgiven :P)
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Adu's coming to United. Park knows the Power Rangers and has got them to appear at Freddy's next birthday party.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
They probably will. In about 4 years. For £40m + Adu

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.