GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2 things"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/07/05 at 09:50
Regular
1 - I heard Jericho was quitting WWE which SUCKS coz he was my fav wrestler of alllllll time, and ive been watching since '94... not much recently, but still.

2 - Whats this secret thing with Eddie and Rey?
Fri 29/07/05 at 11:57
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Kawada wrote:
> The most obvious thing they could have gone with. Lazy Nickelodeon
> writers

I don't understand - who gains anything out of this? And why execute a bad angle so poorly? If it had been some sort of "clever" secret that no-one would have guessed (I don't know what that could have been, but I'm not on Creative) it could have made the angle less worthless, but instead it is THE MOST OBVIOUS THING THEY COULD HAVE GONE WITH (copyright Kawada).

What utterly abysmal writing as usual
Fri 29/07/05 at 11:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
kugkv wrote:
> 2 - Whats this secret thing with Eddie and Rey?

The most obvious thing they could have gone with. Lazy Nickelodeon writers
Fri 29/07/05 at 11:38
Regular
1 - I bloody hope so!

2 - Ive just read about it now... quite funny.
Fri 29/07/05 at 11:19
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
1 - Jericho has cleared the rumors and stated that he will not quit WWE
2 - Im not gonna spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it, u will have 2 watch Smackdown 2 find out Eddie's little "secret".
Fri 29/07/05 at 09:50
Regular
1 - I heard Jericho was quitting WWE which SUCKS coz he was my fav wrestler of alllllll time, and ive been watching since '94... not much recently, but still.

2 - Whats this secret thing with Eddie and Rey?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.