GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2 things"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/07/05 at 09:50
Regular
1 - I heard Jericho was quitting WWE which SUCKS coz he was my fav wrestler of alllllll time, and ive been watching since '94... not much recently, but still.

2 - Whats this secret thing with Eddie and Rey?
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:28
Regular
"you've got a beard"
heh, yeah. also ironic is that he was one of the few in the locker room who thought they should use john cena more.. and now he wants his belt by golly :D
Sun 21/08/05 at 00:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Which always makes me smile whenever i see him and Bischoff on RAW being best of pals.
Sun 21/08/05 at 00:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
smedlos wrote:
> Jericho stayed in WWE as he has nowhere to go - if WCW still existed
> he'd be there like a shot

i doubt it mate. Jericho was wasted in WCW, and the same reasons he was waster are the same reasons WCW went down the pan.
Sat 20/08/05 at 23:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Certain promotion down in Florida getting quite big.
Sat 20/08/05 at 23:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Jericho stayed in WWE as he has nowhere to go - if WCW still existed he'd be there like a shot
Fri 29/07/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Kawada wrote:
> And damn you Jericho for signing an extension. You could have gone to
> TNA, got around the same amount of money and actually be pushed
> properly instead of how you'll be shunted out the world title picture
> when HHH decides he wants his title back

I see what you're saying but I'm still glad Jericho stayed in WWE. I don't have enough time to watch TNA and WWE all the time and if Christian was in one and Jericho the other, I wouldn't know which to watch! :D
Fri 29/07/05 at 14:24
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> And damn you Jericho for signing an extension. You could have gone to
> TNA, got around the same amount of money and actually be pushed
> properly instead of how you'll be shunted out the world title picture
> when HHH decides he wants his title back

It's a real shame. Jericho would have been a perfect fit for TNA, I was even looking forward to a potnetial Jarrett/Jericho feud, as I can imagine their styles in the ring and on the mic complimenting each other really quite well.

Well, certainly better than another Jarrett/Styles feud anyway. No disrespect to AJ, but he has to slow himself down so much to wrestle Jarrett.
Fri 29/07/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And damn you Jericho for signing an extension. You could have gone to TNA, got around the same amount of money and actually be pushed properly instead of how you'll be shunted out the world title picture when HHH decides he wants his title back
Fri 29/07/05 at 13:09
Regular
"BOO YA!"
i just watched the video and i thought that it was obvious the 'secret' was something like that, a bit predictable but oh well

i cant wait till next week to see what the new 'twist' in the story is
Fri 29/07/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
**************PARODY CONTAINS SPOILERS**********

I think it went like

Vinnie Mac - Right guys we need something to do with Rey and Eddie after their feud ends

Creative - Ermmmmm.....

VM - Come on Steph has hired 3 new writers bringing you up to 11 strong, surely one of you has an idea.

Creative team member number 1 - Well how about we just keep that feud going

VM - Hmmm go on

CTMN1 - Well we could ermmmm ...... Eddie could have a little secret he holds over Rey and his son and they battle it out as Rey tries to keep it a secret

VM - Hmmm that's actually quite good, although it's been done countless times, what would this secret be

CTMN1 - Hmmmmmm

VM - Anyone?

Creative Team - Ermmmmmmmmmm

VM - Oh to hell with it go with the usual i'm not your father angle. Now onto this JBL vs Batista thing, i can just smell a 5 star classic and Ratings

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.